Laura Geller TSV 18/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used to love Eth. Rose as an overall colour but then couldn't get it so of course you find something else so have 'moved on'.There was never a Christmas when I wouldn't get the LG TSV but times change.Won't be interested in this--will Laura be over here to present? I am not interested in watching her UK stand in.

The US presentation clearly states Ethereal rose, both in the description and in the video clip.

Laura is still applying makeup to already-madeup faces. If it's going to be impossible to show it going onto a prepped but not made up face, then it's too much faff. By the time they'd finished reapplying the blush the model had the dreaded Aunt Sally look going on. It is pretty colours, no doubt... but I ask myself, do I need this? And the answer is a clear no. I don't even have anyone I am looking to buy makeup for this year.

I like Laura, so I'll probably still tune in, as long as there is no stabby-fingered Debbie, breathless and gasping Jill F, bellowing Simon, or indeed-ing Chloe. Most others I can probably put up with for a Laura fix.

It's annoying for me that it has mascara as, since I had chemo years ago, I have had terrible sensitivity to it and have to remove it after a few seconds! My lashes then proceed to break off and they are sparse anyway.I used to love wearing mascara too. I want another B&B for the stash, blusher is always welcome, you can never have too many lipsticks (unless it is red or too orange!) and I fancy trying the liner. I usually use a kohl pencil. So as long as the price is OK......

Is the famous Ethereal Rose (heard of it, never used it) a matte blusher or a highlighter?

It's annoying for me that it has mascara as, since I had chemo years ago, I have had terrible sensitivity to it and have to remove it after a few seconds! My lashes then proceed to break off and they are sparse anyway.I used to love wearing mascara too. I want another B&B for the stash, blusher is always welcome, you can never have too many lipsticks (unless it is red or too orange!) and I fancy trying the liner. I usually use a kohl pencil. So as long as the price is OK......

Is the famous Ethereal Rose (heard of it, never used it) a matte blusher or a highlighter?

If Laura's application on the US video is anything to go by, it can be used all over the face to give you a glow. It seems to be a bit like the Bare Minerals Chandlelight Glow (stupid name for a product!), to give you an all over fresher more youthful look. Nothing matte about it, or the blusher by the looks of the model post-application!

I bet you loved it then, May!!!!! Nothing like a bit of a glimmer is there? :mysmilie_15:

I bet you loved it then, May!!!!! Nothing like a bit of a glimmer is there? :mysmilie_15:

Neither a glimmer nor a shimmer... Fresh is one thing, but when you look gym-fresh (sweaty) it's not a good look in my book. The presenter did say, it doesn't make you look like the tin man... ah, Ali Young will be disappointed :mysmilie_12:

Eth Rose launched as an all-over face product, but the UK pale folk found it could be a blusher. I sit between these two camps. All-over it perks up sallowness, as a blusher it'd be hard to get that Aunt Sally look.

I'm still curious about the 9g half blusher/ half Eth rose...this is exactly the product from that auto-delivery TSV from years ago; all the usual LG blushers have dropped to 5g, so will they claim this is a supersize? Or did the Italian Artisans find a load of empty 9g split compacts at the back of a cupboard...or worse a load of these blushers left over from that TSV!

Of that past AD TSV the sateen berry is my least used one - it's a little too cool mauve for my skin. The "sateen" bit refers to the fact it has barely any shimmer compared with the usual Blush & Brighten, but not as matte as the "sugar-free" blushers LG dabbled with a few years back.

I don't mind Balance & Brighten or Glow but am using them up as a finishing powder; I just prefer the look of liquid or cream foundations.

Not a TSV for me this time!

I think that the 9g blush/highlighter is now considered a supersize, I remember there was a split Portofino/French Vanilla 9g that was referred to as a supersize.
I bought Ethereal Rose just the once and sent it back, it took me a while to get used to Laura’s products and I couldn’t understand what people were raving about. I want to try it again, now I mostly use Laura’s products. Having said this I use The Ordinary liquid foundation under LG and it’s fab, also keeps the cost down, now I don’t use B&B on its own, just as finishing powder, or sometimes use bronze&b as finishing powder as it’s matte and gives healthy colour. There’s a new limited edition LG bronzer, looks yummy, especially with the lolly puff.

http://www.laurageller.com/all-over-glow-2-piece-kit.html

I quite fancy this blush set 216499 I like Pink Butter-cream and Tropic Hues - TH has probably the most amount of shimmer in LG blushers, but as it's gold-based rather than silvery like snail-trail it works for me and will last ages. It's a nice trio for travel (not that I do v much of that!).

Thank you Ian!!! They must have loads of stock pre-selling it two days prior to the TSV day.

Have I misread the thread? I see this is in fact Balance and Glow, not B&B. I have never used this but I shall have to give it a try!

The TSV is now available via qcut item 232131;
£39.96 + pnp £4.95 = £44.91 no EP just yet

Have I misread the thread? I see this is in fact Balance and Glow, not B&B. I have never used this but I shall have to give it a try!

It was the B&Glow in the US so we assume we are getting the same.

Latest posts

Back