Decleor TSV 19/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

my 2 TSVs arrived today and I was so surprised to see 2 large boxes with unboxed items on a plastic display tray inside with the flat packed box you make yourself for the products at the bottom of the big box - is this a first for Decleor because I've never seen their items delivered this way.

Now I am going to the fb page of Decleor to add my comments. Never had this before, but is it down to Decleor or QVC that we have to faff about (I don't have time for that) with building our own presentation boxes - I'm disgusted.

Last edited:
I didn't like the flat box. I managed to tear mine so the goodies are in an old TSV toilet bag awaiting their time in the stash.

well I posted on FB telling them I thought it was so shoddy for such an upmarket skin range. We paid for what's inside, I think we're all agreed on that - but the packaging at this price range matters. I'm not paid nearly enough to fiddle with a flat box and I also have arthritis which makes it more difficult.

Decleor and L'Occitane TSV's have come with flat pack boxes before, should think other brands have too.

Decleor and L'Occitane TSV's have come with flat pack boxes before, should think other brands have too.

I didn't even get the flat packed box! I got nothing but the plastic insert with the items enclosed. I've emailed qvc 3 times about the missing box because it was for a gift but they have ignored all my messages. I've had to resort to finding an old Decleor bag I already had to put the stuff in for my friend's gift. She doesn't live near me so I'm going to post the gift to her today in my makeshift bag. How disappointing or what!

you do get some good prices on qvc particularly with the beauty its hard to beat but its the xmas big tsv and they should do better than that.

I do agree about the good pricing, hence the reason I bought 2 of this TSV, but I don''t like the way it was delivered to their customers. I can't speak for some of the other brands because I don't use them - suffice it to say those high end brands I do buy from QVC have always delivered when stated in a gift box - I don't like L-occitane so I can't speak to that. All my past Decleor purchases have come boxed.

I ranted on fb and I also passed a very negative review on QVC - hay ho guess what - it was rejected. I believe outside agencies read the reviews, I personally don't care whether they do or whether it is done by QVC, but what I do care about is the honest truthful reviews by their customers i.e. me , you and everyone else. If a review is glowing or slightly adv erse - it should still be published - something I actually feel very strongly about.

i like amazons review process you can add to it and have discussions for as long as they stock the item. months later even years

boffy
I just noticed I received a fb reply to what I posted on fb in regards to ticking off QVC's review process, saying they were sorry I was unhappy and to let them know how they can help - I replied that they couldn't help because this was not the first time I left a frank honest review which was rejected, and furthermore after today I will not review another product good or bad. I also pointed out that other sites let you post a review favourable and unfavourable to your heart's content - which is true

Has anyone who didn't get the box with the late November tsv had any joy with customer services? I've emailed 6 or so times and only one response saying it's a flat-packed box at the bottom of the delivery box (which I'd already said I'd checked and wasn't there). Quite annoyed at qvc's lack of response since it was a very expensive tsv and was for a gift so the box was needed. I had to put it in a Decleor bag I already had since qvc didn't send a replacement box. Sigh. Not happy but it appears qvc don't care once they've got your money (I paid all at once so can't even stop the easy pays in protest!)

Latest posts

Back