Decleor TSV 19/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judith Williams has 50% off on curabeauty website if anyone is after a face cream at a good price without having to wait.

:mysmilie_378: I didn't get the TSV, nor anything else today on QVC. OK, I spent a bit at M&S, but nowhere near as much as I could have spent at QVC... bargain or no bargain, I resent their postage... I'm doing click and collect at M&S, but I could have had free delivery... all that and 20% off everything I bought. Happy bunny!

The only thing I bought off QVC today was a specifically-requested clothing item as a Christmas present. And it wasn't beauty.

I can't help being cynical about this new iris oil. Could it actually be better? or could it be a new cheaper 'watered down' shadow of the original, a bit like recent LE products? L'Oreal now own the brand......of course it could be wonderful and amazing....:mysmilie_506:

I know in perfume iris(there is no smell from the actual flower, they use the blub or root and its orris butter), is very expensive. Hence now most brands use the synthetic version. Decleor will not doubt use the real thing, so it would not suprise me adding another oil to make it go further.

TBF it was very limited by the end, apparently. Of course how many of the 21000 make it to their destination remains to be seen.

there will be unsold sets on and off for the full price as people will cancel when they buy items from the high street or other online retailers

When it is sold as advanced orders from the get go, I wonder if these are specifically put together depending on how many orders they get. As I mentioned before I ordered 2 sets, because the value as compared to buying elsewhere is just astounding, since I'm a regular user for me it was something of a bargain, but I've found myself wondering why the TSV isn't available until December 11th.

I rang Q yesterday to check if it was still on for the original delivery date and they just told me that it should be dispatched for 11/12 and never mentioned I would get it any earlier, I have not had a dispatch email either so as long as I get it i will be happy but strange some of us have had emails and some haven't

Good for you who are getting your order early! I have missed out as 11/12 was too near the date when I am going away & didn't trust QVC to deliver---I was wrong!!!!I have had 2 non QVC deliveries in the last couple of days which have been here in super quick time.Well impressed.

Mine shows as shipped on 1/12 but I just checked the status this morning on Hermes and it is still just showing as Order Placed. And we all know it should have arrived at the National Sorting Hub by now!!! So there could still be a delay.

Latest posts

Back