Decleor TSV 19/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aha! I wonder what it will be. I hope it's not the advent calendar as I got it last year and much as I loved opening the doors every day (big kid) I've hardly used any of it because I can't read what is in the really tiny bottles, not even with my glasses on. I will start saving and then if I don't want it then I can get the MB TSV instead (assuming they are doing one).

CC

I believe it will contain the rich version of hydra floral and also 'new iris'. Saw this on Fiona's Facebook page for Decleor on QVC.

Oh goodness! I hope New Iris doesn't descend into the complete fiasco we had over New Neroli, or rather NOT New Neroli. More like getting rid of all the OLD Neroli IIRC.

And so the 'beauty Sunday's start', Decelor, Liz Earle (who had a 'live special' from one of their shops (York I believe) last year), then the MB (though that isn't as big now as it was when they were first on before their long hiatus and of course not forgetting the biggest money spinner of the year for QVC the Christmas Special from the one and only Elemis!

I just LOVE the rich hydra floral, it does wonders for me. I love Iris as well. They don't need a new improved version, it's fine as it is. The mandarin, however, is better for dry, dehydrated skin such as mine and I would like to see more of it. People can say what they like but for me, Decleor is worth the money as it works. Elemis and Gatineau don't do it, but I'm sure it's the other way round for other folks.

CC

Ooh now this does look tempting, I use all those products and I'm assuming it will be a very competitive price...

Ooh now this does look tempting, I use all those products and I'm assuming it will be a very competitive price...

Mmm looks nice although I don't rate the hand cream. Does nothing for me and no SPF in it but can always give it away with the Micellar water.

Looks as though I will go for this one.I like the Iris & Hydra Floral, the only thing I am not interested in is the Hand cream.

That blogger says value of £210 for under £70. So with postage, maybe £74, £75? I use all of those products quite happily except the night balm which I only don't rate because they never last very long and certainly nowhere near the length of time Fiona claims. I am just coming to the end of my Rich Hydrafloral, have a low stash of handcream, and put Loccy Body Cream on my shopping list for Friday! I shall take it off now and get this TSV. Yay!

this looks tempting, although I have told myself I have enough in the cupboard of my fav beauty and skincare stuff, but I don't know if I could let this one go. I think I might be one of those people who doesn't like the cleansing water, from whatever skincare range, so that would be the only thing I would not use.

I LOVE the handcream - just shows how different we all are!

I won't be buying this, though, as I'm still trying my best to get my stash down to normal people level, rather than restock the shelves of the beauty counter :mysmilie_12:

Probably in. Don't like that system corps though, could fleabay it. Love Iris, especially the balm which is normally mega expensive so hmmm, easy pays might do it.

CC

this looks tempting, although I have told myself I have enough in the cupboard of my fav beauty and skincare stuff, but I don't know if I could let this one go. I think I might be one of those people who doesn't like the cleansing water, from whatever skincare range, so that would be the only thing I would not use.

No I don't like Micellar water either.

Latest posts

Back