Decleor TSV 19/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Prolagene day cream??? Now that catches my interest, although I've tons of the gel and I rarely use it. I've been using up some Decleor stash this week and that white petal serum is awesome.

CC

Decleor 6 Piece Collection TSV 19/11/17 Pre-0rder from 17/11/17
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232282

150ml Micellar Oil
250ml System Corps Moisturising Body Milk
50ml Hand Cream
Hyrdafloral Rich Cream
Lavandula Iris Oil
Iris Night Balm

View attachment 14844

View attachment 14845

Yup i think i will get this TSV, ive not bought anything from QVC in many months... everything has been meh!!! This is quite nice and i decided not to buy the M&S Beauty Advent so i shall indulge!

Who remembers when you used to get a nice bag with Crimbo TSVs and not some naf paper box.... oh well at least my skin is gonna be pampered!

Yup i think i will get this TSV, ive not bought anything from QVC in many months... everything has been meh!!! This is quite nice and i decided not to buy the M&S Beauty Advent so i shall indulge!

Who remembers when you used to get a nice bag with Crimbo TSVs and not some naf paper box.... oh well at least my skin is gonna be pampered!

As someone awash with toiletry bags and other bags - many already sent to charity shops - I'm nearly always glad to not see a bag included! It looks great - and all full sizes, I think.

Will has just posted one of his little films on QCommunity. I'm excited now! And it's Laura Geller this weekend too.

you do need the easy pays for this but you can't say its not a good tsv. system corps is gorgeous. and the balm and face oils are well worth the tsv alone. sigh!

you do need the easy pays for this but you can't say its not a good tsv. system corps is gorgeous. and the balm and face oils are well worth the tsv alone. sigh!

So true! The only thing missing is an eye cream.

What is always great with the Decleor tsvs is that they don't mess around with tiddling little sizes - they are all sizes they normally do when you go to counter, so you have a real chance of comparing prices.

I don't need any of this, but it's such stonking value I'm still tempted. Talk me down, please!!!!

i can't talk you down mml its a nice tsv. not cheap but apart from the micellar water its got nice products. the body lotion is at least £30. sorry its good better than the overrated elemis one

I agree. All good, full sized products. I like them all, except I never get the quoted length of use out of the balm. But I have no issue with it as a product. I have told myself I can apply the cost of the Elemis against it as well as I restrained myself at the weekend. Sadly, I am also applying it against the cost of the Laura Geller, and maybe the Loccitane depending on what is in that. If it is a brand new, untested perfume (in fact anything except Terre de Lumiere) I shan't bother with that though.

I agree. All good, full sized products. I like them all, except I never get the quoted length of use out of the balm. But I have no issue with it as a product. I have told myself I can apply the cost of the Elemis against it as well as I restrained myself at the weekend. Sadly, I am also applying it against the cost of the Laura Geller, and maybe the Loccitane depending on what is in that. If it is a brand new, untested perfume (in fact anything except Terre de Lumiere) I shan't bother with that though.

I wonder if we are getting the loosest description of "new fragrance" and it is, in fact, the Terre de Lumiere. I won't buy, as I got a lovely TdL gift set from L'Occitane earlier in the year. There is a "new" limited edition with the top of the bottle being clear striated with gold rather than the deep red. But I don't think they've tinkered with what's in the bottle.

I'm still recovering from Alexis announcing that they are discontinuing men's Eau de Baux which I adore...

i WILL DEFINATELY GET THIS TSV - DECLEOR ONES ARE ALWAYS WORTH IT, AND IT'S AMONG MY FAVOURITE BEAUTY RANGES TOO.

CAN'T WAIT. BUT I WON'T NEED TO OPEN IT FOR A WHILE AS I STILL HAVE PLENTY, BUT DON'T LIKE TO MISS THE CHANCES.

Thanks! sorry SCW didn't pick that up on your previous post!I'll be there on Friday--but @ around £70 only one!

Latest posts

Back