Decleor TSV 19/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's a lot to shell out, but they are all full sizes, no stupid samples masquerading as proper items. And their moisturisers are generally the 50ml pots rather than the Elemis 30ml "full size" trick. The Hydrafloral full price is £41 I believe and I think the Iris Aromessence would be £50+.

It's a lot to shell out, but they are all full sizes, no stupid samples masquerading as proper items. And their moisturisers are generally the 50ml pots rather than the Elemis 30ml "full size" trick. The Hydrafloral full price is £41 I believe and I think the Iris Aromessence would be £50+.

Yep it is £57 and the balm £39

Yep it is £57 and the balm £39

check out the elemis tsv. two hand products and a bottle of water masquerading as a skincare item e.g ginseng toner. can't compare. and if the l'occitane is good that will be a contender for the elemis

Will has posted this on FB.

"Hi everyone, due to unforeseen shipping issues we will not be able to offer you all early access to order Sunday’s Decleor six-piece Anti-Ageing Skincare Secrets gift collection offer. Don’t worry, the collection will be available to buy on Sunday from midnight onwards so please make sure to join us on the day."
I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused, I just wanted to make sure that you have the latest update.

Will has posted this on FB.

"Hi everyone, due to unforeseen shipping issues we will not be able to offer you all early access to order Sunday’s Decleor six-piece Anti-Ageing Skincare Secrets gift collection offer. Don’t worry, the collection will be available to buy on Sunday from midnight onwards so please make sure to join us on the day."
I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused, I just wanted to make sure that you have the latest update.

Hmm... people could still place orders early even it's not in stock, who would know anyway if it's going to be there for the launch , rather than waiting until midnight and breaking the telephone lines and may be the website ( mark my words :) ).

Can't they take orders even if stock hasn't arrived? I aim to get this one, have dismissed everything else, may for once sit up 'til midnight, but if I don't get this TSV then that's all it is--a TSV!

Another expensive TSV. I'm sure it's worth it if you use all the products but I just couldn't justify spending so much on beauty products.

Another expensive TSV. I'm sure it's worth it if you use all the products but I just couldn't justify spending so much on beauty products.

i just did a sort out of my perfumes i have 14 bottles of bits n bobs to use up. i get given loads of perfume as everyone knows i like perfume. i will wear most stuff but not passionate about most stuff.

Oh dear going by the message from QVC and not being able to order early. Makes me thing there has been a delay and the stock hasn't even arrived from France. Stuck on a boat in the middle of the channel perhaps? What will happened if it still has not arrived with them by Sunday? Will it move to advanced orders?

Oh dear going by the message from QVC and not being able to order early. Makes me thing there has been a delay and the stock hasn't even arrived from France. Stuck on a boat in the middle of the channel perhaps? What will happened if it still has not arrived with them by Sunday? Will it move to advanced orders?

:whew:eek:h dear thats not very organised

At least we got a message and explanation from Will. I mean that must be a first, surely? I am still disappointed, that was going to be my treat today.

Decleor IS expensive and I'm far from well off, however, I've been using it for years and people always comment on how young I look. Now, that may be genes as my mum looks young but I like most of the products and I think they make a difference on me. The TSVs are always massive value for money and I will probably buy this.

CC

All seems a bit tight to me since these TSV’s are supposed to be planned months in advance What about their stringent quality control what happens if there’s a problem when the shipment docks :mysmilie_13:

All seems a bit tight to me since these TSV’s are supposed to be planned months in advance What about their stringent quality control what happens if there’s a problem when the shipment docks :mysmilie_13:

they will take your money and put it in a holding account and make you wait however long needed

So the TSV is going to be £65 on 4 easy pay + overpriced postage .... I think i shall splurge on this as i like the products, i dont think t works wonders, no lotion or potion does but there is something rather nice about this brand!

So the TSV is going to be £65 on 4 easy pay + overpriced postage .... I think i shall splurge on this as i like the products, i dont think t works wonders, no lotion or potion does but there is something rather nice about this brand!

I agree, I haven't bought any decleor for a long long time but this looks a really good set so I am going to treat myself. Just what my skin needs for the winter months

Latest posts

Back