Doll 10 TSV 19/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Doll 10

Any ideas on what the TSV is going to be? I think the new HydraLux Smoothing Foundation is being launched....................:mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8:

According to twitter &facebook, Hydralux foundation launching 11pm tonight ( Friday on UK Q ) UNSURE if that is a typo tho
As a question a poster asks is replied that it will be in Italy TSV in September
Link with video ( bit long but at end there is swatches)
https://m.facebook.com/doll10beauty/posts/1426572584129504

Also here is a link from a blog that shows colour swatches
( maybe bit of help choosing)

http://dianemarybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/doll-10-beauty-hydralux-foundation.html?m=1#more

Oh, I've nearly bought doll a couple of times but held back, if this is the TSV I could be tempted.

What does everyone think of Doll?

Well I really like what I have tried, namely the hydra fluid foundations drops, concealer, blusher, lip gloss etc,it seems good quality to me, and Doris is one of the few American guests that I don't feel the need to turn off after 5 mins. It probably has more appeal for me that they don't have too many Tsvs and it is not readily available in the uk,
If the tsv is the one in the pic and a good price I definitely will be going for it

"If the tsv is the one in the pic and a good price I definitely will be going for it"[/QUOTE]

I very much doubt that the pic is of the tsv. I have the palette shown which must have been from a previous tsv and would hardly be repeated. Also the pic shows the Hydragel foundation AND the new hydralux foundation which rules it out I imagine. Looking forward to trying this new hydralux foundation so hoping it's included in the tsv!

Anyone have any ideas as to what's in this TSV? I already succumbed to the new eye palette, oops.

Phew, after succumbing to Doll's latest eyeshadow palette and yesterday's TSV, I'm relieved this isn't anything I'm interested in - have mounds of foundation, concealer, highlighter and lip to get through, plus the foundation is definitely for more dry skin which mine definitely ain't!

I'll go for this; the concealer suits me over most others I've tried, including (I know this is almost heresy) Tarte's Shape Tape. I've had a purge of my stockpile (ebay) and half-used foundations (binned). This will be my reward!

Doris does a good wearable lipstick, so I keep one in each regularly used handbag. It doesn't seem to matter what other make up I'm wearing and means I've always got one with me. (some pinks had to be weeded out but on the whole I can wear any of her colours)

We seem to be the lucky ones getting this TSV before the US, people were begging to bring it in the TSV.

They've put the individual items up on the website

Doll 10 Hydragel Lipstick £16
Doll 10 H2Glo Champagne Highlighter 4.5g £15
Doll 10 HydraLux Foundation 30ml with Brush £39.36
Doll 10 Hydragel Concealer £24.50

Totalling up to £94.86

Even if I like the foundation I don't see myself repurchasing it, regular qvc price is going to be £43.

Latest posts

Back