Doll 10 TSV 19/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are a couple of poor reviews were posted over the weekend.
I've had a good look at the brush and I think it's going to excellent for a light foundation.

Thanks Marina, reading those last few reviews just makes me think my original fears about it being too oily for my skin were probably right - will try to resist as I've made far too many expensive mistakes trying stuff!!!

I'm going to give this a miss. Too many foundations to use up & I find even the Fair in Doll 10 is too dark & yellow, the lipstick looks dark too. I'm determined to stop being tempted by more kits with foundations that run too dark for me.... not that good at resisting but ......

The TSV price is £34.98 plus pnp £3.95, totalling up to £38.93. Currently available via Qcut.

Doll 10 5 Piece Lux Edition Make-Up Collection
Item Number: 232350
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

This five-piece Lux Edition Make-Up Collection from Doll 10 features two brand new products including the HydraLux Foundation and Foundation Brush, as well as a newly formulated H2Glo Highlighter, plus the bestselling HydraGel Concealer and HydraGel Lipstick. Create an age-defying look with this fabulous beauty set that's perfect for any discerning make-up lover.

New for you - discover the new HydraLux Foundation that offers full coverage and a skin-smoothing complex to relax the appearance of expression lines for a flawless-looking finish. Apply this beauty must-have with the new flat, tapered Foundation Brush which is also perfect for applying your HydraGel Concealer too!

Lit from within - the newly formulated H2Glo Highlighter now comes to you in a creamy, lightweight liquid that glides on easily and blends beautifully to help you achieve a truly dewy-looking complexion.

Contains:

1 x HydraLux Foundation (30ml) NEW - in a choice of Fair, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Tan, Deep; offers full coverage that smooths out the appearance of lines and wrinkles while minimising creasing
1 x HydraGel Concealer (12ml) - in a choice of Fair, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Tan, Deep; a lightweight concealer designed to conceal the appearance of imperfections, redness, and blemishes
1 x Liquid H2Glo Highlighter (15ml) NEW - in Champagne Pearl; a lightweight cream formulation for adding a glow to the highpoints of your complexion
1 x HydraGel Lipstick (3.3g) - in Soft Berry Pink; an ultra-lightweight gel lipstick that provides bold, one-stroke colour in a moisturising, satin finish
1 x NEW Foundation Brush - a flat, tapered brush designed for even application and a natural-looking finish

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232350

The foundation had pretty poor reviews on Q USA! I don't need any more foundation so will be good!!

The application looks rubbery on Deborah-Anne's cheeks, I think they put too much on. Cakey on Doris too.

It seems that they swapped around the swatches on the hand in the launch hour and called the Medium Light - Medium, and vice versa. Unless there's a mix up on the website with this two shades and they swapped the swatches for a reason.

They only demoed the foundation and skipped the rest of the TSV, a bi disappointing, and hoping to catch ur with the later demoes.

I've ordered the Medium yesterday afternoon and it's still in process, I must be at the back of the queue now that I ordered outside of the TSV slot.

I ordered yesterday afternoon and mine's still in process. There are few Doll10 hours today - the only dedicated hours outside the launch and repeats are at 7 and 10pm tonight. I suspect that means they'll pull it unless it sells out and shift some crappy OTOs in it's place. SCW has already posted a Vionics slipper boot with 1 star reviews, nuff said. I can't understand why they didn't demo the whole set properly.

I ordered yesterday afternoon and mine's still in process. There are few Doll10 hours today - the only dedicated hours outside the launch and repeats are at 7 and 10pm tonight. I suspect that means they'll pull it unless it sells out and shift some crappy OTOs in it's place. SCW has already posted a Vionics slipper boot with 1 star reviews, nuff said. I can't understand why they didn't demo the whole set properly.

ahh that OTO is for the 11pm show which as the last hour of doll 10 is 10pm was always going to be scheuled

you know your in trouble when the foundation your selling can cook dinner and take the kids to school

The foundation had pretty poor reviews on Q USA! I don't need any more foundation so will be good!!

Me too, am glad I had a good look at the reviews and managed to talk myself out of it, I don't need anymore Foundation and don't want to take a risk on what shade I could be, glad I know what the Tarte one is likely to be as will be more tempted with that, thanks peeps for posting the info on here as it saves me a fortune in not ordering tsvs when something else I prefer is coming up,

Latest posts

Back