Doll 10 TSV 19/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Any views on the foundation?

I was worried seeing the "Fair" pumped out really yellow and far darker-looking than I'd expect. Doris' other fair foundations have been fine but decided to give it whirl anyway and it looked hideous...at first. After I buffed it a bit and about 10 minutes passed it actually looked ok and I reckon it might be a keeper. I've had it on all day and it looks good. The lipstick is a good colour on me and the foundation brush is very nice but I might "gift" it (sorry). So even if it looks awful to start with, wait and see before you wash it all off and use something else (results may vary).

I got my TSV yesterday afternoon at last and didn’t have the chance to have a full day ware. I only tried the foundation and the H2Glow.
The foundation seems a bit dry but sticks on well and the highlighter I cannot really see on myself.
I bought the Medium and it seems a bit yellow for my liking so I applied it thinly and it looks okay, it did have that chemical smell on the first pump but cannot smell it any more. The brush is nothing special imo.

This foundation definitely lives up to the hype - which I was dubious about. Having applied one pump I wasn't impressed at all. Found it too runny and not enough coverage at all for me. A second pump made it better but I still had to dot my various freckles with concealer. I was thinking it was okay but not a patch on Hydragel. However, about an hour later I caught myself in a mirror and for the first time in my life now I know what airbrushed means!!! My skin was silky smooth including the pores on my chin and my wrinkles were greatly diminished. It just looked like I had the most amazing skin not that I was made up as such. I put it on about 7.30 in the morning and it was still perfect on removal about 9 last night. Without doubt the best foundation I have ever used. Not mad about the highlighter - prefer her powders - but the lipstick is a lovely colour and seems to have much better staying power than other Doll 10 lipsticks which I wouldn't rate that highly. The concealer is the best on the market never creasing or caking. Another outstanding tsv from Doris!

I've decided to return mine - too yellow toned for me and I found myself wiping off some of it at work.
Otherwise I liked its staying power and the glowy look to the skin, the highlighter is non-existing on my skin.
I haven't tried the lipstick and have the highlighter from another TSV.

I'm loving this TSV ..
Ordered medium , on first impressions I thought oh bit dark this only going to suit with a tan ( be a while before I have a tan).
But applies lighter and after half an hour does tone down and looks totally different. My skin definitely looks a lot smoother , I'm quite chuffed with it and keeping for night out foundation, feels bit luxurious to me.
Highlighter is very subtle , but no glitter hooray! Lipstick lovely shade, concealer works for me.
I'm glad I had ordered 2 sets only because Doris said foundation would not be back till 2018 (maybe a sales pitch but worked for me as I kinda grudge the price for foundation alone)

Latest posts

Back