L'occy Shampoo and Conditioner for £1

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Let me at em, going to have a look in my local one tomorrow. I have picked up loads of Nails Inc from there in the past.

It's L'Occitane Au Bresil not L'Occitane En Provence, which is still L'Occitane, just made in Brazil.
Is it made by L'Occitane though? L'Occitane sell abroad and the packaging there is the same as here in the UK, unlike this packaging.

I have never shopped with them but I have just received an email from an online pound shop, L'occy shampoo, conditioners etc £1 a pop, they also do some Yankee bits too

Might be worth a go at that price :mysmilie_14:

https://www.poundshop.com/members-offers?p=1

Am I right in thinking that this shop is online only? I have tried on the high street today with no luck
The delivery is £4.95.

Am I right in thinking that this shop is online only? I have tried on the high street today with no luck
The delivery is £4.95.

yes its online only & if i remember right these ranges are from 2013/2014 as i remember posting previously that my friend had some & ok they did clean the hair ect but they were off but at the price its not too bad

Ive bought from poundshop online many times - really good service. It's online only I believe and they used to do free delivery over a certain spend but sadly stopped that!
The L'occitane stuff is genuine but as someone else it's Brazilian and end of line stuff so maybe a little older. I bought the biphase body oil and hair mask for curly hair. Both smell and look fine but not tried as yet..

It's worth keeping a close eye on the website as they have some brilliant deals - loads of Yankee candle melts, votives and holders etc (some classic Yankee as well as the less good home inspiration range...) Oh and if you don't mind short dates, lots of branded food bargains!

Thanks OP, I order 2 lots of Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Mask and Hair Shine Spray along with some Yankee bits. I didn't realise shampoo and conditioner had a best before date :blush: so had a look and mine are all in date until next year. Postage was only £2.99. Thanks again OP. :clapping:

Thanks OP, I order 2 lots of Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Mask and Hair Shine Spray along with some Yankee bits. I didn't realise shampoo and conditioner had a best before date :blush: so had a look and mine are all in date until next year. Postage was only £2.99. Thanks again OP. :clapping:

So glad you got some l'occitane items. I have never come across best before dates on toiletries either but it does actually have the dates listed on the relevant product pages on the poundshop website - just under the photo.

You'll have to let us know which you bought and what you think when you've tried them? Enjoy!

I'm on L'Occitane's mailing list, and I bought some L'Occitane au Brésil items in one of their flash sales a few years back. It's genuinely L'Occitane, but it would appear it wasn't a success... since they cleared out the items from sale on their own website there have not, to my knowledge, been new items brought in. It's entirely logical that they have offloaded remaining stock to an alternative retailer to get shot. QVC could take a leaf from their book rather than selling geriatric stock as brand new with prices to match.

Personally I didn't find the LOB scents appealing, but they are perhaps a bit more neutral and less recognisable.

I'm on L'Occitane's mailing list, and I bought some L'Occitane au Brésil items in one of their flash sales a few years back. It's genuinely L'Occitane, but it would appear it wasn't a success... since they cleared out the items from sale on their own website there have not, to my knowledge, been new items brought in. It's entirely logical that they have offloaded remaining stock to an alternative retailer to get shot. QVC could take a leaf from their book rather than selling geriatric stock as brand new with prices to match.

Personally I didn't find the LOB scents appealing, but they are perhaps a bit more neutral and less recognisable.

Thanks for that really interesting, the only thing that worries me is that the stock is potentially several years old if they've not sold it since you first tried it?!

And I couldn't agree more about qvc - I cannot get my head around how they have old stock sitting there endlessly in "clearance" when they could really slash the prices and clear their warehouses!

Thanks for that really interesting, the only thing that worries me is that the stock is potentially several years old if they've not sold it since you first tried it?!

And I couldn't agree more about qvc - I cannot get my head around how they have old stock sitting there endlessly in "clearance" when they could really slash the prices and clear their warehouses!

I think there are sites where you can check batch numbers. But if the product has been correctly store (no marked changes in temperature, light and humidity) during the product's life, the stated use by dates are not cast in stone. Bear in mind also that the product has non-English names, and L'Occitane may have had more success with the "Au Brésil" range elsewhere. The labelling looks Portuguese, so the product may have been overstock in Portugal or Brazil itself. I would suggest that once you get your bargain goodies, keep them in cool, dry, dark storage - even once opened... and crack on with using it as soon as you can. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back