Jill Franks in a jacket

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

puffin48

Registered Shopper
Why is Jill Franks wearing a suede and fur jacket all the time. I know its cold in the studio but to do an OPI hour wearing a jacket is ridiculous. She had it on yesterday as well.

QVC Put Some Money In The Meter

Two evenings now I've tuned on and seen Jill wearing faux fur trimmed coats.

:mysmilie_462: :sweat: :mysmilie_17:

Isn't it from the Helen Burman range that was featured on the catwalk hour yesterday? she looked a plonker in it then, and still does. She'll be wearing one of Glen's puffa coats next to do the Yankee candle show.

Its all about sales.During the Autumn fashion two days and the lead up she wore the similar Halston jacket in several colours,in almost every show she did.

The Helen Berman is not as nice as the Halston in my opinion ,I have one when it was the TSV .
The fur collar is off putting and bulky.

So many have complained about her not wear QVC fashion even during the fashion hours. I think she has been told to wear so going with the coats and just keeping on if doing the next hour.

Jill Franks mantra is "I'm always cold! I'm always cold!" so if she put warmth before vanity and wore a top with sleeves in, she mightn't feel it as much.

So many have complained about her not wear QVC fashion even during the fashion hours. I think she has been told to wear so going with the coats and just keeping on if doing the next hour.

Donna I am quite happy she doesn't always wear QVC clothing at least she's not following the others - although I dislike her, and think she looks ridiculous in some things, and I also dislike her hair - she's too thin and will suffer in her old age- so will her skin.

She jus looked ridiculous wearing in in an OPI hour. If it was a fashion hour, then fair enough. She needs to put a bit of weight on, that will keep her warm!!! I don't hear any of the others moan about the studio being cold.

She jus looked ridiculous wearing in in an OPI hour. If it was a fashion hour, then fair enough. She needs to put a bit of weight on, that will keep her warm!!! I don't hear any of the others moan about the studio being cold.

Exactly! Jill F looks like she has no body fat at all. And it's ageing her badly.

I know some people are naturally uber thin, but they don't look older than they are, or look ill. Considering TV supposedly makes people look bigger, I would hate to see what she's like in real life.

Latest posts

Back