Peony Flowers TSV 20/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peony Large Greenery Plant in Handmade Terracotta Pot
Item Number: 707494
QVC Price £115.00
Todays Special Value Price £94.92
P&P £0.00

Displayed in a stylish terracotta pot, this striking Peony arrangement features a large leafy plant, set using Real Moss resin and with a UV treatment that means it can withstand the sunlight in your home without fading. Perfect for adding a fashionable touch of the natural to your decor, this Peony faux plant will lend sophisticated drama to any room.

Lush green for longer - with an innovative UV treatment on the leaves, your Peony display is able to withstand interior sunlight without fading and can even be placed outside for short periods of time.

On-trend décor - set in a beautiful terracotta pot and with a choice of exotic Bamboo or striking Palm, you can create a stylish focal point anywhere from your living room to your conservatory.

Perfect for the horticulturally-challenged - if you struggle to keep plants thriving in your home, this gorgeous display is ideal for you. The faux leaves will last a lifetime, with no need for careful maintenance, trimming or watering.

Unique natural style - all of these striking pots are handmade, therefore the size will differ slightly for each one, plus they may have some markings, which are heat marks from the kiln process.

Options available:

Palm - height: 121cm (47.6")
Bamboo - height: 164cm (64.5")

Terracotta pot (height x diameter): 50cm x 31cm (19.6" x 12.2")
Weight: 13.6kg

Delivered directly from Peony: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery. UK mainland only excluding Northern Ireland

Please note: Avoid leaving the plant outside for too long as extreme sunlight may cause fading and the moss cannot withstand rain.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.707494

Expensive! And not weatherproof, so you couldn't leave it outdoors for 8 months of the year!

Yes that's entirely what put me off buying - the UV resistant 'hint' was basically a porky as they then went on to say it could only be left outdoors for a brief period, so I'm definitely out!!!!

I just saw a few minutes of the TSV presentation on air and I did think the palm in particular looked terribly plastic. The backs of the lower fronds didn't stand up to the scrutiny of the camera. And I don't have HD tv.

I heard Julie say it could be showered on and I am ashamed to admit I imagined some bloke having a sneaky wee on it but the plant being unaffected. That says more about me than Julie or QVC and I do apologise for saying this out loud as it were.

In Homebase today, in the end of season sale, there are tall, and real houseplants in an equally attractive container for £32.99. I think the TSV is a statement that would look brilliant - from a distance, and a bugger to dust.

Latest posts

Back