Garden Reflections Living Wall TSV 27/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Garden Reflections 8 Panel 2m sq Faux Berries & Greenery Living Wall
Item Number: 509922
QVC Price £49.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £5.95

This water- and weather-resistant faux wall is made up of leaves with tiny berries and includes eight panels, each of which can be further broken down into four smaller panels, so you can customise your look. From creating an intimate feel in your garden to bringing lush greenery to your indoor space, this Garden Reflections living wall is an on-trend and stylish way to refresh your decor.

Fashionable foliage - living walls are a great new trend and perfect for making all kinds of vertical surfaces look a little more interesting. You can disguise unsightly walls, cover up open fencing for more privacy, or bring rich greenery to areas of your garden that get little light. It’s great for homes with a small outside area, adding that serene green touch to your space, and you can even introduce nature inside with a lush focal wall.

Customised looks - with eight separate panels which can be broken down further, you've got endless possibilities. You can put them all together or split them up for smaller surfaces, plus they're great for corners and around windows.

Functional flora - made from a water and weather-resistant plastic, the foliage is attached to a lattice back, with each panel actually made up of four smaller square segments which are attached together to form the larger section. They come with 32 green cable ties so you can fix them to trellises, railings, fences, or even nail them to brick and concrete walls (nails not included).

Panel as received (l x w): 50cm x 50cm (19.7" x 19.7"); when split into smaller section panels (l x w): 25cm x 25cm (9.8" x 9.8")

Colour options:

Red Berries
Yellow Berries

Contains:

8 x faux, single-sided living wall panels - with a choice of detachable berries
32 x cable ties
Instructions

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.509922

Soooo disappointing. I was hoping for something from Plants 2 Gardens or maybe Hayloft and we get an expensive pile of plastic. There was a similar TSV not very long ago and I know people have gone crazy for these (Miceal) but do we need yet another version? Not happy at all. I shall take my bank holiday garden purchasing to Suttons or T&M. Huff huff.

CC

Soooo disappointing. I was hoping for something from Plants 2 Gardens or maybe Hayloft and we get an expensive pile of plastic. There was a similar TSV not very long ago and I know people have gone crazy for these (Miceal) but do we need yet another version? Not happy at all. I shall take my bank holiday garden purchasing to Suttons or T&M. Huff huff.

CC

hayloft dont do tsvs & we had the last plant2garden the other month

Ah Supercool, your memory is so much better than mine! Do we know why Hayloft don't do TSVs? Their plants are very good quality.

CC

I'd like to know how they can call it a living wall when it's plastic? It doesn't even look real.

Excuse me, ye above posters, have you no respect!! This is a high-quality shopping channel promoting and selling high quality products, not a 'brick and brack' stall at your local car-boot sale!*

*Disclaimer - My tongue may have been in a 'inner part of my face' there!

Excuse me, ye above posters, have you no respect!! This is a high-quality shopping channel promoting and selling high quality products, not a 'brick and brack' stall at your local car-boot sale!*

*Disclaimer - My tongue may have been in a 'inner part of my face' there!

:mysmilie_458::mysmilie_458:

Just had a quick look and was surprised to see that man who is so painful to watch (David?) flogging one of those Bernini fountains, he's says "you don't need the sun, you don't need electricity" then proceeds to tell you that you need to charge the battery up and if you can charge your phone up, you can charge this up. When I went to bed last night, did I wake up in a world were you don't need electricity to "charge a battery up"?? :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: After twenty seconds of hearing three grown men trying to talk over each other, and that ridiculous comment, over the channel goes.

B&M £15. Taskers same price as Q but no p&p, oh! but gazillion gallons of petrol to get there you need a pit stop for an expensive frappuccino and mingling with the great unwashed is detrimental to your health!

B&M £15. Taskers same price as Q but no p&p, oh! but gazillion gallons of petrol to get there you need a pit stop for an expensive frappuccino and mingling with the great unwashed is detrimental to your health!

I don't know tis a close call with 'being detrimental to your health' between 'mingling' or 'mind-numbing' (selly telly)!

Yeah, he has done it before, I couldn't understand why he did it then or now, I know the regular guest may be away, but is this the first 'stepping stone', into him becoming a QVC guest presenter, or is it just genuinely a 'one-off' as he likes them and has one, which is fair enough, but as he is painfully demonstrated, having something in one's own home and being then able to 'flog it' on 'selly telly' are two completely different things, yes he may be able to 'paint a story' with his flowers (which to be fair he is not 'too bad' at (high praise indeed there), but anything else he should in my opinion stay away from!

Just had a quick look and was surprised to see that man who is so painful to watch (David?) flogging one of those Bernini fountains, he's says "you don't need the sun, you don't need electricity" then proceeds to tell you that you need to charge the battery up and if you can charge your phone up, you can charge this up. When I went to bed last night, did I wake up in a world were you don't need electricity to "charge a battery up"?? :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: After twenty seconds of hearing three grown men trying to talk over each other, and that ridiculous comment, over the channel goes.
Yeah, he has done it before, I couldn't understand why he did it then or now, I know the regular guest may be away, but is this the first 'stepping stone', into him becoming a QVC guest presenter, or is it just genuinely a 'one-off' as he likes them and has one, which is fair enough, but as he is painfully demonstrated, having something in one's own home and being then able to 'flog it' on 'selly telly' are two completely different things, yes he may be able to 'paint a story' with his flowers (which to be fair he is not 'too bad' at (high praise indeed there), but anything else he should in my opinion stay away from!

Yes I agree, don't ever operate any heavy machinery or do any household chores when he's on..........:mysmilie_496:

Fortunately I don't need any plastic unrealistic stuff to cover up parts of my garden. My real plants and trees do it. I also think that having plastic greenery with berries that you can take off if you don't want them, is a tad dangerous. Just imagine the consequences if a toddler or a dog ate them.

Haven't seen today's TSV as it is of absolutely no interest to me & expect the laughing gnome will be on with FLOWER POWER.I did see a clip last night when the charming Debbie Flint of 'those legs should never be encased in leggings' fame couldn't remember what today's TSV was.I presume someone screamed in her ear 'you mentioned it on your blog', she then pointed us eager listeners with nothing better to do to read her blog with all the details of said TSV.I sign out & switch off, life is just too short.

Latest posts

Back