Luxform Security Light TSV 28/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a terrible phobia with spiders, as much as I would love something like this, an invasion inside would scare the pants off me. I can't even sit out in the garden - yes I know, people don't understand and friends think I'm mad, but there is a whole world of difference between having a phobia and simply not liking spiders. I have friends who say 'I don't like them either' big difference people. Folks who 'don't like them' get on with it, folks with the phobia can't hardly move.

Luxform Battery Operated Adjustable Security Light with PIR Sensor
Item Number: 510246
QVC Price £31.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.96
P&P £0.00

In durable, weather-resistant plastic, this battery operated security light features two light heads that can be adjusted from side to side, and up and down, with a PIR (passive infrared) motion sensor and sensor settings that can be adapted to your needs. Light pathways, entrances, gardens or outbuildings and ensure peace of mind at home and when you're away with this Luxform security light.

Feel safer - with the days growing shorter and security increasingly becoming a concern in metropolitan and suburban areas, this security light can help deter intruders from approaching a property and can also be used on pathways, sheds, garages, and in dimly-lit areas.

Flexible and reliable - the dual head means the light can be angled to cover a wide area, and can be rotated up and down or from side to side. The batteries can last up to 300 days with an average of four, 10 second activations per night, a low battery indicator is also included.

Suit your needs - apart from being able to rotate the sensor to cover different areas, you can select how long it goes on for, how sensitive to motion you want it to be, and also at what level of darkness it should turn on.

Practical and easy - made from sturdy plastic that is maintenance-free and able to withstand the elements, the light is battery powered, making it easy to install, as no wiring is needed and it can simply be fixed to a wall using the fittings provided.

What's in the box?

1 x dual-head battery powered security light
3 x batteries (C cell)
Fixtures and fittings included

Technical specifications:

400 lumens brightness - incredibly bright for this technology
C-type cell battery operated
Battery capacity: 1.5V
Maximum detection field of 130 degrees up to 13ft (3.9m)
Time, sensitivity and lux settings can be adjusted
Dimensions (l x w): 32.5cm x 23.6cm
Weight: 1kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.510246

Latest posts

Back