Awful Yankee Candle hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Tonight it's Jill Franks talking about "I, I , I" as usual, together with Rosa who looks like Grotbags minus the green make-up waxing lyrical about their boring candles and a lampshade.

Stuck it for 2 minutes and turned over for 'The Crystal Maze'. JF was sooo boring and there was no rapport at all between her and Rosa.

Stuck it for 2 minutes and turned over for 'The Crystal Maze'. JF was sooo boring and there was no rapport at all between her and Rosa.

Rosa "gifted" - erm, sorry GAVE JF a candle on screen. It was "warm cashmere" and came in a presentation box. JF said "bye" a s if to leave with the candle. I think Yankee should make a candle called: "me, me, me" to encapsulate Jill Franks. Then she can really quite literally get on everyone's wick.

I really like Rosa, whether you like Yankee or not she comes across as a genuine lady with a real love for her product - and QVC should never schedule presenters like JF or Ms Huntly with her because they're only interested in promoting themselves, and don't give a fig about Yankee, or giving Rosa the chance to speak.
I've just tried to watch the Mally TSV presentation as I was interested in seeing how to use the products as I'd like to update my make-up - and I'm scared of those perfect demonstrators in store! lol. However, no chance..... while the make-up was being applied the camera's were on JF's face while she prattled on about herself...... so thanks for nothing QVC..... I won't be bothering with the TSV.

One look at the candy pink off the shoulder was enough of a channel changer for me. She is so self absorbed. Rosa looked chocker.

I can remember years ago when Rosa was on some shows with JF and JF made some very dismissive comments to Rosa, real put-downs, as if she found Rosa and YC to be rather common (unlike Kelly Hoppen say). I can't remember them but I do remember, the day after a show, a friend asking me if I had seen Q because she was shocked by the way JF had spoken to Rosa. It may not have been meant badly of course, just gauche phrasing. But ever since then JF always says how well they get on, what a laugh they have, how she loves Rosa etc etc. I don't believe a word of it.

Jill Franks needs bringing down a peg or two, who on earth is she to look down on anyone, Rosa is lovely.

I don't watch YC at all but when I do flick on QVC these days Jill Franks is on again.Why?--- is everyone on holiday? so when it comes to JF's turn she will be off for at least 6 months.Now that will please a lot of people.

Tonight it's Jill Franks talking about "I, I , I" as usual, together with Rosa who looks like Grotbags minus the green make-up waxing lyrical about their boring candles and a lampshade.

Don't I use to 'like' (in a 'child scary way), Grotbags and the show, now you have 'sullied' my youth. Also, how many Yankee Candle presenters are they, I have counted 4, (2 of them very recent), does one show really need so many 'guest presenters'?

Latest posts

Back