Laithwaite's wine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They're copying off Ideal World again, you think QVC would've have learned from their selling cruises and next day delivery disasters amongst others, that they just can't pull it off. Difference with QVC selling wine, like those ridiculous test tube thingies were one test tube equaled a glass but cost the same as a bottle, is they think everything they sell needs to be expensive, even if it can be bought elsewhere cheaper, they need to be expensive. I don't drink so this isn't something I'd even be interested hopping on to have a look at how much Chuntley orgasms over it or Jill Franks loves it or Fibby Flint stocks it in her guest house.

I was imagining how all of a sudden the presenters would become wine 'experts'.Swilling it round in the mouth and spitting it out(or just drinking lots)Sticking their noses in the glass and snorting the fumes.Describing the bouquet or whatever and sounding like wine buffs.Also yes of course.I bet it would provide an excuse for Flinty to mention the sodding Re*r*at.I must book a week there as soon as possible and sample the delights.

I would like to tune in just in case there was the slightest chance someone did get p***ed.That would definitely be worth seeing.

I was imagining how all of a sudden the presenters would become wine 'experts'.Swilling it round in the mouth and spitting it out(or just drinking lots)Sticking their noses in the glass and snorting the fumes.Describing the bouquet or whatever and sounding like wine buffs.Also yes of course.I bet it would provide an excuse for Flinty to mention the sodding Re*r*at.I must book a week there as soon as possible and sample the delights.

I would like to tune in just in case there was the slightest chance someone did get p***ed.That would definitely be worth seeing.

Jill Franks: "I simply could not LIVE without this. I drink it all the time. Ooh no, I'm teetotal. No what I meant is that I always get this for my girfriends. They simply couldn't live without it."

Well, if little diddy Me Hall can become a fashion "expert" in his lunch break, Fibby Flint can call herself an "author" knocking out a "novel" while she has her dinner and Alison Young can become a beauty "expert" with no qualifications, anythings possible. :mysmilie_17: The presenters probably flick through the leaflet that comes with it and buy a five pound bottle from Aldi then voila! they're a wine expert. :mysmilie_3:

Jill Franks: "I simply could not LIVE without this. I drink it all the time. Ooh no, I'm teetotal. No what I meant is that I always get this for my girfriends. They simply couldn't live without it."

No doubt JF will be urging us to buy a job lot for our personal wine cellars.Also the obligatory gifting for every person we may happen to share a molecule of air with at some time from now until Christmas.

P.S Don't forget table presents!!!!!!

Well, if little diddy Me Hall can become a fashion "expert" in his lunch break, Fibby Flint can call herself an "author" knocking out a "novel" while she has her dinner and Alison Young can become a beauty "expert" with no qualifications, anythings possible. :mysmilie_17: The presenters probably flick through the leaflet that comes with it and buy a five pound bottle from Aldi then voila! they're a wine expert. :mysmilie_3:

I'm presently watching JR being a(small) fashion expert . Apparently she shares a dressing room with a fellow expert Katie Pullinger.

I have visions of Hermes delivering it and just throwing it over my backgarden gate if I am out at work, so I would come back to a load of smashed glass in the garden and no wine, or leaving it with a neighbour who would forget to tell me it had arrived!

or in the recycling wheelie bin or even the black rubbish bin. not classy

Latest posts

Back