Kipling TSV 21/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

could be http://www.qvc.de/KIPLING-Beuteltas...Id=-3&userName=&signIn=&storeId=10253&cm_mmc=

Smart bag in exclusive design

Top-trendy through the city? The ultra-spacious "Phaenna" pouch by KIPLING® will accompany you in the exclusive drop design and give your look a very modern touch. And: Of course the casual monkey dog ​​is not missing!
At a glance

Beuteltasche
Exclusive model
carrying handles
Adjustable and detachable shoulder strap
Plush monkey pendant
key Finder
Distribution outside

Large main compartment with zipper
Front zip pocket
Rear safety box
Layout inside

safety experts
cellphonepocket
pen holder
Dimensions

W x D x H: about 36.5 x 9.5 x 30 cm
Henkel: approx. 50 cm
Straps: maximum approx. 170 cm
material

100% nylon
Lining: 100% polyester
maintenance

Wipe clean with a damp cloth

I like the look of this!

Wonder if we will get the same unicolor tone on tone that they have in Germany? Aubergine, Raspberry, Dark Taupe and Black. Decent sober colours...

Kipling Phaena Premium Large Hobo Bag with Detachable Shoulder Strap
Item Number: 167803
QVC Price £83.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £4.95

Only available at QVC UK, the Phaena large hobo bag is a day-to-day staple featuring multiple pockets and compartments, a handle as well as an adjustable cross-body strap, and completed by the traditional Kipling monkey keyring. Set off for the day confident in the knowledge that you've been able to fit everything you need in your beautiful new handbag.

Stylish effect - each colour option features a gorgeous scale effect, which enhances the colour making it appear more luminous and is also an on-trend finish for autumn/ winter.

Which shade will you choose? We'd love all five of these colour options in our wardrobe, but if your outerwear is mainly monochrome, why not opt for Purple, Light Pink or Punch Pink Scale to bring a pop of colour? If you're the other way around, then Black or Smoke Scale are the neutral hues for you.

Branded badge at the front
Outer pockets: 1 x zipped pocket at front, 1 x zipped pocket at back; inner pockets: 1 x zipped pocket, 1 x mobile phone slot, 1 x keychain
Outer: polyamide; lining: polyester
Wipe clean
Zip fastening
Monkey keyring
Bag (h x w x d): 30cm x 36.5cm x 9.5cm (11.8" x 14.4" x 3.7")

Colour options:

Black Scale - comes with Davina monkey
Smoke Scale - comes with Linne monkey
Purple Scale - comes with Pauline monkey
Light Pink Scale - comes with Johanna monkey
Punch Pink Scale - comes with Ilke monkey

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.167803

Amazing how very little interest this tsv seems to have generated on here,once upon a time there would be lots of posts about it and peope discussing what colour or print they fancied, how times have changed. I am sticking to Amazon or Vente Privee, much better value!

They're just getting too dear for nylon bags, £40 is about the limit of what id pay for one. I like the smoke scale print but don't like the tsv at all.

I agree about the prices having increased but I do like using a Kipling Bag because they are so light before you put anything in them. Years ago I got drawn into the brand popularity especially as the TSVs were generally good prices but tried to be sensible as I had no intention of building up a vast collection, think I had about 8 or 9 in total and two of those were grabbed by my daughter! I still have two totally unused so I've offered them for sale in The Drop if anyone fancies a look.

My love affair is over with Kipling, I'm back in to Radley now. For fourty pound more than this nylon TSV I've bought myself the new style Radley leather Pocket bag (not from QVC) with the zip around the outside and it's absolutely excellent quality. I found Kipling Bags stitching are hit or miss as to wether you got one were the seam is straight. My Radley bags are light too before I put my bits in, so yeah I'm sticking with Radley now, again, not from QVC though I hasten to add.

I thought this looked rather nice and might be a good first Kipling purchase. But £60 is too much for a nylon bag. Plus it is too long.... I wanted a capacious bag for my trips to the National Theatre who have just introduced a 30x30 maximum bag size. Otherwise you have to put stuff in the cloakroom which is a pain, and my bags all seem too big or not big enough to hold all my clutter. This one is 36.5 so outside the limit. Not so bad is it, needing to measure your handbags for a theatre trip, lol.

Well I have been in a theatre trip bag (<30cm) buying frenzy! I found a Radley one on JLP in a price match and got it for £113. Its Northcote Road in black. The ticket said £189 which I checked on the Radley site and it's correct. A miracle! I also got a messenger bag from M&S but that won't come until next week. But JLP were very quick for a Thursday afternoon order. So today I had to go shopping, wait for my Waitrose delivery then back down there again to pick it up.

I agree about the prices having increased but I do like using a Kipling Bag because they are so light before you put anything in them. Years ago I got drawn into the brand popularity especially as the TSVs were generally good prices but tried to be sensible as I had no intention of building up a vast collection, think I had about 8 or 9 in total and two of those were grabbed by my daughter! I still have two totally unused so I've offered them for sale in The Drop if anyone fancies a look.

Hello, I'm a long time lurker, first post today. I do like Kipling but find they are really over priced now. I have got some real bargains on Amazon in the past but even those are no longer value for money.

I however couldn't resist the opportunity to shop :thinking:, where / what is The Drop! Thanks a lot!

Welcome Pbceelily. The Drop is a buy and sell page although I think you still need to become a VIP member first. Also lots of other extra stuff there as well.

Latest posts

Back