Tune in - QUICK!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As it is now too late, we need to know the item they were talking about so we can catch up on the website.

It was a weed scraper thing for £16. I think it was called the Lazy Gardener or something like that. After they had this really annoying woman showing yet more stick-in-the-ground solar lights (yawn). She had such an annoying voice and she and RJ would completely take over and drown out Miceal Murphy.

509526 is the weeder. I couldn't watch it all but RJ is unbearable to watch IMHO. However the biggest laugh was when MeeHall was trying to do some weeding.

509526 is the weeder. I couldn't watch it all but RJ is unbearable to watch IMHO. However the biggest laugh was when MeeHall was trying to do some weeding.

He was there in his burgundy moccasins scraping a few weeds that had already been pulled.

Miceal Murphy seems a bit of an odd character. His Twitter page is like something from "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy." He's certainly not the worst presenter however I just can't warm to him. I don't know why.

Latest posts

Back