Time Bomb Bargain!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have had a few boxes from this company if there's anything I don't use in a collection it goes on eBay or for birthday or Christmas presents (I refuse to use the word g!ft!ng) :mysmilie_14:

I almost bought this as soon as I received the email but am just holding off because I have quite a bit of Time Bomb (note no mention of Lulu because, as we all know, she's just a "face" for QVC) in the cupboard already. I suspect it will sell out fairly quickly. All Boxed Up do some great offers. The only thing I'd caution, for anyone who is new to them, is they can be quite chaotic and hard to communicate with. Also, especially if an offer is very popular, delivery can be very slow. They seem to come good in the end though and I have ordered from them more than a dozen times so have a little experience. Now, shall I or shan't I??

I was just going to start a thread to ask if anyone has ever tried any Senspa skincare at all because all boxed up are doing a deal ATM. Any opinions on it at all? Sounds a decent offer but never tried any of their 'stuff'...
Here's the link:

http://allboxedupco.myshopwired.com/senspa-skincare-september-offer

It's £21.99 plus £4.99 p&p so £27

Am tempted as run out of Liz Earle ATM but finding it expensive these days and don't like the current offer they have and no sign of a tsv any time soon!

Still haven't bought the senspa offer dithering as never tried their products before. And assume no returns if it doesn't suit?!

Anyway if anyone is interested in the Gatineau set, the summer favourites or the bee venom set there's a code for 10% off until Thursday 7th September:

Use code SEPT17 at checkout!
(Expires Thursday 7th Sept 2017 at midnight!)

These three fantastic collections are available today with 10% off - get your September beauty upgrades off to a great start with these amazing offers!

Latest posts

Back