Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Remind me - are they supposed to sell jewellery?

Gems TV tonight is an hour of perfume and then an hour of candles! The remote has just been used - if I never see another candle on selly telly it will be too soon and I fail to understand how people want to buy an unknown perfume that you can't trial from a shopping telly channel. In theory I suppose you can return it if it brings you out in hives, but I'd imagine a fair number end up smashed in the post being returned. This channel gets more like Bid every day.

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Lol! Your end comment about picking nose and scratching armpits reveals you to be a keen watcher of the lovely Adina! I caught a glimpse last night and thought her dress was going to fall off (I believe the phrase is "letting it all hang out"?). Perhaps it's to distract us from the ever-increasing prices of the jewellery???
      Quote Originally Posted by VapidStoat View Post
      Oh lordy, PLEASE don't give them ideas!

"And now we have a limited edition print of Thomas Kinkade's 'Mysterious Inferno In An Eerie Rural Cottage', studded with precious Catford rhinestones and lovingly set into a gilded MDF frame. Prices start at £1599.99, but this limited and unforgivable... Sorry, irreplaceable print is a steal at twice the price. I cannot believe that we're going lower!"

*flicks hair, picks nose, and scratches armpits*

› See More: Remind me - are they supposed to sell jewellery?

Post Thanks / Like

Was that the pink one? I happened to catch her and went Oh its pink! Then the dip on the top dress because she had her mic attached in the open front meant I and the camera crew could see all the way down to her naval. She wiggled, scratched her head also the usual trying to put it over one shoulder. Why the cupid stunt thinks this will actually happen is a mystery to the universe. Really must have no friends at the studio for someone to just tell her what a mess she always looks.
      Likes historymystery liked this post

DONNA

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

It was a pale pink one, dress or top, cold shoulder style, and looked like it was going to collapse onto the desk at any minute, really saggy and baggy and you could practically see the lot. I wonder if the retailer paid her money to wear that dress or top, and why someone doesn't say something to her is a complete mystery to me. She probably thinks she looks glamorous and sexy, but sorry Adina - it looks cheap and tarty IMO. She's not unattractive, but seems to go out of her way to look a complete mess. At very least she could do with a good, supportive over-the-shoulder boulder-holder.

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
      Was that the pink one? I happened to catch her and went Oh its pink! Then the dip on the top dress because she had her mic attached in the open front meant I and the camera crew could see all the way down to her naval. She wiggled, scratched her head also the usual trying to put it over one shoulder. Why the cupid stunt thinks this will actually happen is a mystery to the universe. Really must have no friends at the studio for someone to just tell her what a mess she always looks.
      Last edited by historymystery; 16-09-2017 at 10:26 PM.

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      Lol! Your end comment about picking nose and scratching armpits reveals you to be a keen watcher of the lovely Adina! I caught a glimpse last night and thought her dress was going to fall off (I believe the phrase is "letting it all hang out"?). Perhaps it's to distract us from the ever-increasing prices of the jewellery???
      I've just seen her tonight and thought what a mess she looked. That pink dress doesnt do anything for her except to make her look tarty.

I see Alex is back. i quite like her

9.    Price Crash TV

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising