Remind me - are they supposed to sell jewellery?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lol! Your end comment about picking nose and scratching armpits reveals you to be a keen watcher of the lovely Adina! I caught a glimpse last night and thought her dress was going to fall off (I believe the phrase is "letting it all hang out"?). Perhaps it's to distract us from the ever-increasing prices of the jewellery???
Oh lordy, PLEASE don't give them ideas!

"And now we have a limited edition print of Thomas Kinkade's 'Mysterious Inferno In An Eerie Rural Cottage', studded with precious Catford rhinestones and lovingly set into a gilded MDF frame. Prices start at £1599.99, but this limited and unforgivable... Sorry, irreplaceable print is a steal at twice the price. I cannot believe that we're going lower!"

*flicks hair, picks nose, and scratches armpits*

Was that the pink one? I happened to catch her and went Oh its pink! Then the dip on the top dress because she had her mic attached in the open front meant I and the camera crew could see all the way down to her naval. She wiggled, scratched her head also the usual trying to put it over one shoulder. Why the cupid stunt thinks this will actually happen is a mystery to the universe. Really must have no friends at the studio for someone to just tell her what a mess she always looks.

It was a pale pink one, dress or top, cold shoulder style, and looked like it was going to collapse onto the desk at any minute, really saggy and baggy and you could practically see the lot. I wonder if the retailer paid her money to wear that dress or top, and why someone doesn't say something to her is a complete mystery to me. She probably thinks she looks glamorous and sexy, but sorry Adina - it looks cheap and tarty IMO. She's not unattractive, but seems to go out of her way to look a complete mess. At very least she could do with a good, supportive over-the-shoulder boulder-holder.

Was that the pink one? I happened to catch her and went Oh its pink! Then the dip on the top dress because she had her mic attached in the open front meant I and the camera crew could see all the way down to her naval. She wiggled, scratched her head also the usual trying to put it over one shoulder. Why the cupid stunt thinks this will actually happen is a mystery to the universe. Really must have no friends at the studio for someone to just tell her what a mess she always looks.

Last edited:
Lol! Your end comment about picking nose and scratching armpits reveals you to be a keen watcher of the lovely Adina! I caught a glimpse last night and thought her dress was going to fall off (I believe the phrase is "letting it all hang out"?). Perhaps it's to distract us from the ever-increasing prices of the jewellery???

I've just seen her tonight and thought what a mess she looked. That pink dress doesnt do anything for her except to make her look tarty.

I see Alex is back. i quite like her

Latest posts

Back