Cuddi Duds TSV 26/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cuddl Duds Comfortwear Drape Cascade Cardigan with Pockets
Item Number: 166200
QVC Price £30.00
Todays Special Value Price £22.98
P&P £3.95

This Cascade cardigan by Cuddl Duds comes in a soft fabrication that is brushed on the inside for comfort and warmth, and features a figure-skimming draped fit, two patch pockets, and long sleeves. Add form, shape and texture to your casualwear look and channel the layering trend with this stylish, lightweight loungewear piece.

Seasonal style - layer this piece underneath a jacket, thrown on over leggings, or wear with slim-fit jeans - the options are plentiful!

Create your own look - in a choice of five colours including a print option, you can mix it up with this versatile and wearable wardrobe option. Keep it classic with the Black, Charcoal and Navy, while the seasonal hue of Cranberry updates last season's looks. Or extend your style to the trend-led leopard print design - if you're a print novice, layer under a black jacket and allow just a little print to show at the sides.

Machine washable at 30C
62% polyester, 33% rayon, 5% spandex

Colour options:

Navy
Charcoal
Cranberry
Black
Animal

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 97.8cm (38.5"), M: 101.6cm (40"), M: 109.2cm (43"), L: 116.8cm (46"), 2XL: 127cm (50"), 3XL: 134.6cm (53")
Length: S - L: 73.7cm (29"), XL: 74.9cm (29.5"), 2XL - 3XL: 77.5cm (30.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.166200

It is what it is...cheap! I would be more likely to wear Cuddl Duds than Yong Kim or Join.:mysmilie_59:

They've had siminlar in Matalan, I think it was only £12.99 and it was soft and snugly, it was in the loungewear section if my memory recalls so it maybe "cheap" by a QVC TSV price, but not out there in the retail world.

Just had a quick look on the telly and you'd really need to size up if you've got any lumps and bumps, looks like the tops are quite clingy.

Do these pants have some lycra/elastane content?If not the knees will 'bag' as soon as you sit down.I am not watching as it is not my thing but have had a quick flick on this morning.I have some (another brand & higher price point) jersey pants which I could easily live in and the recovery in wear is very good, they retain their shape.Poor Jilly seems to pick the short straw when she has to wear these TSV offerings, they do her absolutely no favours.

They always describe how much 'stretch' there is, and how roomy the piece is, YET more often than not its the ARMHOLES where most skimping is done - whether its QVC or catalogue items. Looking at Jilly on the opening TSV hour, the top of her arm looked squeezed into this garment, and sizing up would have been better, but then the rest of the cardi would have swamped her. Even catalogue 'stuff' I order two sizes to get the armholes roomy enough.

Do not get me started on the thumb whateveritis - how many of us over 25 would look good in this childish look ?

I think this stuff looks like it won't survive more than a couple of washes looking OK. For a short shelf-life product it's overpriced. If there are cuddl duds users who have a different experience, I stand to be corrected.

Cuddi Duds? Are they for "fuddy-duds?" Oh no, that'll be Kim & Co. I saw her on this afternoon touting her funeral-inspired range of "drearywear."

I hate that name, Cuddi Duds It sounds like a toddler line of clothing.

images.jpeg:mysmilie_43::mysmilie_43:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back