Fashion concierge service

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Heard it all Debbie Flint explaining away not having stock of Antthony fashion items.
It's like we are providing a fashion concierge service to you, for you to order and we will deliver your choices to you later.

No Miss Flint, you don't have in stock in the warehouse of just what your showing.
So how's that a flipping service, however you flower it up?

No a real service doesn't have to be a concierge service at all.

Just a no frills service Debbie, that would be ensuring your fashion orders are delivered within 48 hours, is quite good enough.

:mysmilie_365:

A concierge service?!?! What a load of baloney!!!

Trust the usual suspect to come out with this nonsense.

When I think of a concierge service, it means I will get what I want, when I want it.

Get the impression this ugly line is on the way out of QVC towers? (Antthony is a sweetie but his designs are dreadful and old fashioned).

I won't tell you what "service" I thought someone was offering! For a few seconds I wondered which presenter was doing the "offering" :mysmilie_11:

It is another example of QVC treating their customers as idiots.

Like the ludicrous dreaded high street example - where we all make one-off trips to the high street and pay petrol and parking (or bus/train/tram fares) for each individual item we buy.

As far too many of us realise, "service" is a dying concept at QVC. We can go to any high street department store and engage the services of a personal shopper who will go out onto the shop floor and select items for you while you wait (cup of tea, or glass of vino-collapso in hand). Can we do that on QVC? Emphatically no!

It is another example of QVC treating their customers as idiots.

Like the ludicrous dreaded high street example - where we all make one-off trips to the high street and pay petrol and parking (or bus/train/tram fares) for each individual item we buy.

As far too many of us realise, "service" is a dying concept at QVC. We can go to any high street department store and engage the services of a personal shopper who will go out onto the shop floor and select items for you while you wait (cup of tea, or glass of vino-collapso in hand). Can we do that on QVC? Emphatically no!

I don't like this term and it doesn't reflect QVC Fashions! :mysmilie_17:

Plus you can take half a dozen outfits into a high street changing room, try them,buy them or not buy them and it doesn`t cost you a penny. On QVC it would cost at least a fiver per item to get them home (approx £30 for 6 items ) and then the hassle of packing them and taking them to the PO as returns, paying yet more money to do so and a 2 week wait for a refund.

Latest posts

Back