You know you're getting over QVC when...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I lost my Amex card and had to get it replaced. QVC continue to allow existing Amex cards to be used but won't let me update with my new one. Feels like discrimination to me. I won't close my account just yet, but I'm not putting another card on the account. Let's see how long I last. Feels like it might be a long time. Am falling out of love with QVC

You know you are getting over QVC - when you don't know what the TSV is, nor care.

I saw a small beauty item the other day (can't remember what it was now), and the p & p was £7.95. They have lost the plot.

They keep saying what a bargain something is & how much you are saving but when you add in the P&P which sometimes is around £5-£6---what saving?

Said it before and will say it again!

My Factory Shop has very very similar stuff to what they sell and at a fraction of the price! Yankees, Beauty, Fashion, Suitcases, the lot!

They keep saying what a bargain something is & how much you are saving but when you add in the P&P which sometimes is around £5-£6---what saving?

And if you end up buying something you don't need or love, and will not use, there is only spending rather than saving!

I put a couple of items in my basket yesterday, mentally reviewed what I had and quickly closed the QVC website. Now THAT'S a saving! :mysmilie_17:

Congratulations. There is a whole wide world of shopping elsewhere out there. Free shipping, better prices, faster shipping.

For me, I just got bored with the products and then finding better prices elsewhere. Like you I will no doubt buy something at some point, but the buying of every beauty TSV is long gone. Bought a few coats years back but the designs now for me boring old fashion and far too expensive. Well the fact I wouldn't be seen dead in any of it:mysmilie_17:TT
Talking about Coats wasn't Dennis Basso due to come back in August?

Latest posts

Back