Beauty Bioscience TSV 27/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good grief not another of these useless products. These companies seem to think if they add the word Science to the brand it makes it sound better. To me it is yet another product that is aimed at the gullible people who believe all the claptrap they spout about these products.

Beauty Bioscience GloPro Micro Stimulation Facial Tool with 2 Replacement Heads
Item Number: 401983
QVC Price £240.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.98
P&P: £6.95

The GloPro Microstimulation Facial Tool from Beauty Bioscience has been designed to help gently exfoliate surface skin cells and refine the look of your complexion, and comes with one GloPro Face Microtip head and two replacements, to help slough away dead skin and promote a more radiant look for up to nine months of continued use. Using microneedling, red LED and VibroTactile stimulation technologies, treat your skin to a salon-quality facial from the comfort of your home, with this brilliant Beauty Bioscience innovation.

Serious skincare technology - the GloPro Face Microtip heads are crafted from a surgical steel alloy blend, and feature tiny micro-needles that gently pass over your skin to help refine your complexion and encourage a natural glow.

Nine months of gorgeous skin - featuring an attached Face Microtip head and two replacements each designed for three month's use when used regularly, the GloPro will help you reveal a more radiant look throughout the seasons. All you need to do is replenish your stocks when you’ve used your Microtip heads, to keep that glow going!

Easy to install - when you want to change your Face Microtip head, simply press the button underneath the existing head to release, then slide this replacement head onto the top end of the handle and gently press down until it clicks into place.

Adjusts to your lifestyle - plug into the mains for a treatment at your dressing table or in your bathroom, or let the added batteries allow you to enjoy cord-free use when you're on the go, travelling or can't get to an outlet.

Contains:

1 x GloPro Microstimulation Facial Tool - with Microtip head
2 x GloPro Face Replacement Microtip heads
1 x Sanitizing Spritzer bottle
1 x user guide
1 x power adapter

How to use:

After cleansing, use your GloPro on targeted areas such as your forehead, chin or cheeks
Use moderate pressure and roll the device over each area 4 - 10 times, changing the direction with each pass
This device can be used around your mouth and eyes
The GloPro should be used for at least one minute to ensure you have covered all necessary surface area
Your face will appear pink or flushed after use
Apply the serum of your choice within the first minute of use
The GloPro should be plugged into an electrical outlet during use
Batteries are installed for cord-free use when traveling or when an outlet is not accessible
The Microtip head should be replaced every three months if used regularly

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401983

Just buy yourself a derma roller from Amazon for about £5. I can't imagine the pretty light makes any difference. You need at least 0.5mm length needles to create the trauma that stimulates collagen and for anti-ageing. Shorter needles are only any good at increasing absorption of creams and serums. They don't get deep enough for collagen production.

I always worry about products that are 'invasive' such as this one which claims to stimulate layers of the skin. Also the Revitalift products that make your eyelashes and eyebrows grow faster and thicker.

Am I being silly to worry that anything that really does stimulate cells could stimulate the 'wrong' cells ? How do they restrict which cells they stimulate ?

I look at these 'before' & 'after' pictures and often think the 'before' look better.Fortunately I am not drawn into the hype, surely with all the products Jill F claims to use she should look better than she does.

I've got my usual six words that applies to anything like this which is...........what a load of old bollocks!

I too worry about the effect of stimulating cell growth. Best not to interfere with cells and just let them do their own thing. Same thing with lotions and potions that remove the top layer of the skin eg acids. The immature cells underneath are exposed to the air before they are ready to cope with sunlight pollution etc. I watch beauty bloggers on youtube who are the same age as me (in their 50s) and who use all sorts of acids and retinols and quite honestly their skin is no better than mine and I have never used anything like that. They have just as many wrinkles and large pores as me. The only way to get rid of wrinkles is through the use of botox fillers and surgery.

The brand representative (and the inventor, her dad, shown in photos) are both clearly Botoxed to buggery. Someone needs to ring in and ask her to raise her eyebrows or try to frown.

Latest posts

Back