http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806826
The Real Pie Company 12 Piece Pie Selection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806826

Auto-Delivery The Real Pie Company 12 Piece Pie Selection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807038

QVC Price £45.50
Todays Special Value Price £37.20
P&P £0.00

A selection of 12 delicious, handcrafted pies from The Real Pie Company, including their brand new Steak, Red Wine & Thyme and signature Peppered Steak fillings, plus improved recipes for the Chicken, Wine & Tarragon and Chicken & Leek varieties. If you're a real pie lover, this is the collection for you; promising beautifully tender meat packed inside a hand-finished puff pastry top and a short crust base.

Signed, sealed, delicious - The Real Pie Company deliver all of their pies within 24 hours of being baked! Each pie is individually wrapped and labelled, and then boxed in white insulated chill boxes for delivery.

Quality you can taste - each pie is baked in small batches by the brand's talented chefs. Wherever possible depending on the season, they'll use locally-sourced produce and ensure every pie meets their 'crammed to the crust' promise.

Get your table set! If you provide your email or telephone number when you place your order, our customer team will pass this information onto The Real Pie Company so they can contact you to let you know once your tasty treats are on their way.

Available with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option to receive the same pie collection in 60 days at today's fantastic price.

Chilled in transit
Shelf life varies but will be at least 4 days
Freeze upon arrival for up to 6 months, ensuring the pies are fully defrosted before reheating

Contains:

2 x Steak & Mushroom Pies(230g)
2 x NEW Steak, Red Wine & Thyme Pies (230g)
2 x Peppered Steak Pies (230g)
2 x IMPROVED RECIPE Chicken, Wine & Tarragon Pies(230g)
2 x IMPROVED RECIPE Chicken & Leek Pies(230g)
2 x Chestnut, Mushroom, Leek & Stilton Pies(230g)

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

Please note there can be a +/- 10% weight variance for each pie

Delivered directly from The Real Pie Company: please allow 10 – 14 working days for delivery. UK mainland, highlands and islands, and Northern Ireland only

Auto-Delivery The Real Pie Company 12 Piece Pie Selection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807038

I'm watching the repeat. One item is a 'taster' selection of 6 steak & stout and steak & mushroom pies. Individual sizes. At £23 plus £5.95 postage, that is £5 per pie ! Sounds a bit much considering the contents look somewhat slimey.

Urgh no, black pudding sausage rolls now, I feel queasy.

The woman guest says you can't beat a good sausage roll. Quite innocently. I on the other hand have a smutty mind.

Saw a clip this morning of the specially cooked pies for QVC to demonstrate with and it makes me laugh seeing Brett Wannabe and the woman look at these pies like they haven't eaten for a week, saying that though in their defence, they've probably only seen their pies "crammed to the crust" when they do QVC presentations.

Saw a clip this morning of the specially cooked pies for QVC to demonstrate with and it makes me laugh seeing Brett Wannabe and the woman look at these pies like they haven't eaten for a week, saying that though in their defence, they've probably only seen their pies "crammed to the crust" when they do QVC presentations.

spot on shoperholic when i got my pie order a few years ago there was a teaspoon of tasteless sauce and one or two 1cm cubes of "meat" and they were tiny. the fact that some loved theirs and some liked me were astonished at how terrible they were shows that those pies are made by anyone /anywhere who they can get to make the said pies. quality control and consistency not being top of the list. thousands have been ordered good luck on that :doh:

I simply can't appreciate why anyone would order pies (or most food items) from QVC.The prices suggest that they come within the gourmet category which according to reviews they are certainly not.

I caught a few minutes of the pie show.I find Pie man Brett extremely annoying.Does he keep saying 'crammed to the crust' because he likes the sound of it?A Brett catch phrase if you will.I am eating a Tesco fruit mince pie,which is perfectly full. I hope they have solved the packaging problems at Real Pie HQ as people were receiving crumbs instead of pies.Of course,Hermes got the blame.

I noticed our local farm shop is advertising that they will be selling the Real Pie Co range soon. I'll keep an eye on that and report back !!��

Latest posts

Back