Mini Moderns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
What are others thinking of this brand. Is it another 'Bundleberry' or is this 'proper', have others experienced this brand 'out there' in the High Street. I must admit, I have never heard of the brand before, but my ears perked up when they mentioned that some of the designs are Whitby inspired as this my parents favourite holiday destination going for at least three weeks a year. I was having a browse therefore and there were a couple of things that 'caught my eye' (not that I would buy from Q of course), but was wondering if anyone had experience of them vis a vis the quality of the product. I was specifically looking at a wash-bag (Q aren't currently selling it). Also, of course I wouldn't know when the item was going to come out if I was going to buy it from Q, I have never known a show that has such an array of confusion over products and dispatch dates. I know some shows have some products on Advanced Orders but these tend to then come out the same date. It almost seems as if this show was 'brought forward' and there wasn't all the stock in the warehouse that they was originally going to be. I know that people have bemoaned (and rightly so) in the past with regards to Advanced Orders, but I think this show 'takes the biscuit' for the most confusion!

Oh and it was nice to see Anne Dawson the previous hour. She looked a bit 'shell-shocked' though, which I suppose first day back at work and all, she would be, given the job that she does!

Oh and it was nice to see Anne Dawson the previous hour. She looked a bit 'shell-shocked' though, which I suppose first day back at work and all, she would be, given the job that she does!

Anne is on at present and is looking terrific even in the Q clothes, the top really suits her.

I haven't heard of the range, but it has a quirky but quality look to it. I thought the guests were delightful - interesting, articulate and not overawed by "being on telly".

QVC obviously haven't got their stocks right, as is often the case with new, untried, brands.

The manner of the guests prevented any of Jackie Kabler's worst traits. She worked well, and calmly with the guests and products, despite the mishmash of availability dates.

Never heard of them, just seems likes yet an other expensive brand that's supposed to be a bit different, that different they're all starting to look the same, must be using the same Chinese factory. :mysmilie_17:

It's good stuff, made in the UK, lovely mid-century modern style. My friend has a couple of pieces and the prices are about right for what you get.

Free P&P from their website.

I really liked the guests too. They were genuinely interesting and I enjoyed hearing about their inspirations. I am not sure I would buy anything as for me personally it was a bit too retro in style but good to see a new range nevertheless.

Well I have just had to check out these guests on the website and I agree, they seem really nice guys. I wasn't so keen on the bolder colours (not really a fan of orange and yellow for a start) but I do like the Whitby print. They have a double oven glove on Q which is on my list for shopping in the DHS on Monday but I won't bother with the vagaries of the post and I'll buy it myself. Are they sold on the DHS? Hmmm.

It's good stuff, made in the UK, lovely mid-century modern style. My friend has a couple of pieces and the prices are about right for what you get.

Free P&P from their website.

They say made in the UK "whenever possible" so I'm assuming when it's not possible, how ever many times that might be, that they're made elsewhere outside the UK. http://www.minimoderns.com/about-us

Well I have just had to check out these guests on the website and I agree, they seem really nice guys. I wasn't so keen on the bolder colours (not really a fan of orange and yellow for a start) but I do like the Whitby print. They have a double oven glove on Q which is on my list for shopping in the DHS on Monday but I won't bother with the vagaries of the post and I'll buy it myself. Are they sold on the DHS? Hmmm.

Matalan
Kath Kidston
Lakeland
M&S
John Lewis
curry's

World's (DHS) your oyster Mazza!

They say made in the UK "whenever possible" so I'm assuming when it's not possible, how ever many times that might be, that they're made elsewhere outside the UK. http://www.minimoderns.com/about-us

Is that a euphonisam for the fact that one item in the range is made in Britland and all others are from a country cup that you can drink from!

Latest posts

Back