Craig seems to be on CBBBC rather than QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do wonder what Marie Francoise thinks of some of these presenters. I like her because she is informative and doesn't go over the top.

I used to fairly like Craig but the past few years he seems to have turned into an extra from Play School, as if his audience are a bunch of 5 year olds! He gets turned over now :mysmilie_50:

I used to fairly like Craig but the past few years he seems to have turned into an extra from Play School, as if his audience are a bunch of 5 year olds! He gets turned over now :mysmilie_50:

I agree, he also seems to have become more camp than Butlins.

Yes, me thinks he should tone it down a bit! Wonder if he ever worked in any of these Holiday Camps, maybe he should! :mysmilie_8:

He's not the brightest candle in the box but he seems a nice bloke. I'd much rather have him than MeMeMeHall going all "expert" on us or Cheesy Biagi doing the fake astonishment.

Craig does/did work for CBBC as well, doesn't he? Maybe he's forgetting where he is. I wonder if he'll get further confused and be trying to flog beauty products on kids' tv next? As long as he doesn't start reading one of Flinty's books instead of The Tiger Who Came To Tea as that would get him removed from CBBC quicker than a post on Facebook about cheaper products available on the high street.

Kipling and then Charlie Bears! The shows that seem to bring out his inner child the most. That's me done with QVC for the day.

I like Craig some of the time, but he can be very obsequious at times, almost grovelling when he talks to the guest or in his attempts to get you to buy. I think it depends on how comfortable he feels with the product he is flogging, you can almost sense his discomfort at times and I find this a bit embarrassing to watch. It's not as though he's new to presenting - like Kathy Taylor he should be comfortable with the job by now, but like her he can come over as a bit manic, sickly cheesy or rather stilted.

He presents a video at the Victory museum at the historic dockyards in Portsmouth

Latest posts

Back