Bare Minerals TSV 30/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just managed to order via telephone on item number 232459.

Thank you for info x
Ordered 2 sets ( one a present) tonight by phone

I went today for colour match ,, so glad I did!! As I certainly had already planned on a TSV shade which would have been totally wrong!.. this foundation runs a good bit lighter than others ( in my opinion & also assistant was quick to point out)
In original foundation I am the newer shade : Golden Beige13
In BarePro I am Pecan

Bareminerals 6 Piece Master Finish BarePro Make-up Collection
Item Number: 232459
QVC Price £74.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £13.32

This six-piece make-up collection from Bareminerals features the new BarePro Performance Wear Liquid foundation and Luxe Performance brush, which help to deliver flawless medium to full coverage, along with a primer, serum concealer, finishing powder and lipgloss. Create a polished, picture-perfect look with this gorgeous make-up set full of beauty insider must-haves.

Prep to perfection - included in your collection is a mini Prime Time Foundation Primer, a mineral-infused, satin-finish formulation that helps to combat rough patches, flaky dryness, the look of fine lines, excess oil, uneven texture, and the appearance of enlarged pores so that your foundation goes on flawlessly, creating a skin-smoothing finish.

A next-level complexion - heat, humidity, water and sweat-resistant, your BarePro Performance Wear Liquid foundation also provides non-chemical SPF20 sun protection for a totally immaculate look from morning to night. What's not to love?

Contains:

1 x Mini Prime Time Foundation Primer (15ml) - a skin-smoothing, velvety formulation for make-up to effortlessly glide over
1 x BarePro Performance Wear Liquid foundation (30ml) NEW - in a choice of Fair, Dawn, Cashmere, Warm Light, Cool Beige, Natural, Warm Natural, Golden Nude, Pecan, Toffee, Teak and Hazelnut; blends mineral pigments with lipids naturally found in skin for transfer-resistant, colour-true coverage
1 x BareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer (6ml) - a silky smooth, complete coverage concealer and serum in one that glides effortlessly over fine lines and helps to cover the appearance of dark circles, discolouration, and other imperfections for a beautifully even-toned complexion. Matched perfectly with the corresponding shade of BarePro Performance Wear Liquid foundation
1 x Original Mineral Veil finishing powder (9g) - gently absorbs oil and helps minimise the appearance of pores without settling into fine lines or wrinkles; contains no parabens, binders, or fillers
1 x Moxie Plumping Lipgloss (4.5g) - in Debutante (warm mocha shimmer); formulated with naturally-derived shea, avocado and murumuru butters and an encapsulated vitamin A, C and E complex. Deeply hydrates and smooths lips for a healthy-looking pout
1 x NEW Luxe Performance Brush - designed with dense, tapered fibres that mimic the shape of fingertips for fast, easy blending of liquid foundation and concealer around tricky to reach places like your nose and eye area

How to apply:
Mini Prime Time Foundation Primer:

Apply one pump for an even layer all over your face
Once dry, follow with foundation

BarePro Performance Wear Liquid foundation:

Pump the foundation onto the back of your hand
Start with one pump for medium coverage and build to full coverage with a second pump if desired
Pick up the foundation with your Luxe Performance Brush
Starting in the centre of your face and working outward, blend onto skin using short downward strokes
Blend well into your jawline and hairline to ensure an even appearance

BareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer:

Touch the applicator wand to dark circles, discolouration, and other imperfections in need of coverage
Tap lightly with your fingers to blend
Layers beautifully over or under foundation, allowing you to customise your concealing

Original Mineral Veil finishing powder:

Buff onto your skin after foundation and concealer to help minimise the appearance of excess oil and shine
Moxie Plumping Lipgloss:
Wear this lip-plumping gloss alone for a sheer-to-medium wash of colour and a high shine finish that isn't sticky
Layer over lipstick or lip liner for fuller colour coverage

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232459

I went for Golden Nude, even though I wear Medium Beige in the original - my skintone keeps changing and colours that should suit me are suddenly too dark or the wrong tone and this is at least in the right colour family - if it's too light, I can bronze it up.

I have just ordered mine as I went to my local stockist to check out the shades.A very helpful girl gave me 2 shade sample to try (felt a bit guilty I was ordering from QVC & not her--but I will be back!!!).I have just tried them at home & I have to say at first try I really like the finish and amount of cover.I have gone for Cool Beige, I am a Medium in the original foundation.Shade Natural is good but I like a slightly more pink tone.

Saw SJ demonstrating a brow product & saying something like you should go 2 shades lighter than your natural hair colour---Jill F,replied REALLY---Yes Jill REALLY take the hint & get those caterpillars off your face.Perhaps SJ was handing out a not to subtle hint?

Honestly I am not connected to QVC or bare Minerals or given to exaggeration!--- but have just applied the sample of foundation I got yesterday & I am 'blown away' with the look & texture of this new foundation.My skin texture is quite good for my age (70) but I do have pigmentation which cannot be covered even with concealer.This has not covered them but has evened out my skin tone so I hardly notice them.It feels light & gives a matt finish but not 'cake like' at all.A little goes a long way.I fell I could almost sit alongside those models!!!! Hope if you have ordered you like as much as I do.

Mine & my daughters TSV arrived this morning.
I've only tried foundation ( I'm working just in on t break)
I'm really pleased , although foundation appears runny it fairly covers and I've just used finger tips to apply for quickness , nice even , soft, matte finish , not cakey ( although that is just one application)
I've had foundation on for 4 hours now and not settled in lines .
The other items in box look quality, so much that I've ordered another 2 ( one darker for tanned skin in future), I would be around £30 mark for foundation alone.
I ordered pecan , the concealer included is medium golden

Daughter not in to try hers yet , but had a big smile on her face at contents when she saw items. I'm hoping her fair shade suits because I was little bit concerned about shades even though I did get a shade match.

Watched a few Youtube videos and they say it is more suitable for oily skin. Not great for dry skin, was tempted but got a few bottles of bareskin to use up.
I was not impressed by the TSV presentation last night SJ kept mixing up all the colours left me totally confused.

Watched a few Youtube videos and they say it is more suitable for oily skin. Not great for dry skin, was tempted but got a few bottles of bareskin to use up.
I was not impressed by the TSV presentation last night SJ kept mixing up all the colours left me totally confused.
They have put up a chart which matches the colour according to what you wear in othr BM foundations. And there is a video on the QVC UK Facebook page with Debbie Flint in which SJ talks you through the colours and shows them.

I finally tried out my BM TSV and am really pleased with the new foundation - the colour match is almost perfect. I wasn't initially impressed with the texture of the foundation, but it gives even, medium coverage and most importantly, I've hardly had to touch it up all day which is miraculous as I have one oily schnozz!

Glad to see they're bringing back the Moxie lipglosses as I find them to have far superior colour and lasting properties than most other brands.

Very pleased indeed.

Latest posts

Back