New Wax Melts added to the Lily Flame range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sleepydove

Registered Shopper
I dont know if any of you have tried this candle range but I love them and find the fragrances so much nicer than the rather synthetic smelling Yankee Candle.
You get 8 melts that come beautifully presented in a metal tin so much better and easier to store than the yankee melts in that awful wrapping which I find awkward to open and granules of melts seem to go everywhere!
I have just received the Daisy Dip melts which are lovely but I also like Bluebell Forest, Holly Hill, Fairy Dust, well I just like most of them really :mysmilie_14:
They are made in Somerset and if I order direct from them they arrive the next day or the day after and their customer service is superb.
Just to add I am not employed by this company I just happen to love their products!
https://www.lily-flame.co.uk/product-category/wax-melts/

Last edited:
I dont know if any of you have tried this candle range but I love them and find the fragrances so much nicer than the rather synthetic smelling Yankee Candle.
You get 8 melts that come beautifully presented in a metal tin so much better and easier to store than the yankee melts in that awful wrapping which I find awkward to open and granules of melts seem to go everywhere!
I have just received the Daisy Dip melts which are lovely but I also like Bluebell Forest, Holly Hill, Fairy Dust, well I just like most of them really :mysmilie_14:
They are made in Somerset and if I order direct from them they arrive the next day or the day after and their customer service is superb.
Just to add I am not employed by this company I just happen to love their products!
https://www.lily-flame.co.uk/product-category/wax-melts/

I love them too & agree with everything you've written. The Fairy Dust Hand Care items are lovely & cruelty free which is non-negotiable as far as I'm concerned. There are so many excellent smelly candles out there, I also love St Eval & Vineyard Candles. The latter fill the bottom half of a wine bottle; the cut edge is smoothed over & it makes a rustic style vase when the candle's finished.

Latest posts

Back