QVC presenter awards - the categories. Cast your votes!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Most trustworthy

Most talented

Most knowledgeable

Most entertaining

Most sincere

Best voice

Most classy

Most witty

Most funny

Most natural

Most bitchy

None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
Julia Roberts closely followed in second place by Chuntley (loves to bitch about anything that isn't sold via QVC) with third place being Chloe Everton.

Most trustworthy - J Kabler (She can't hide it when she thinks something's crap)
Most talented - A Keenan (Proper presenter, if given to over excitement)
Most knowledgeable - J Roberts (So long in the tooth that she's presented everything multple times)
Most entertaining - none
Most sincere - none
Best voice - A Keenan
Most classy - A Keenan
Most witty - none
Most funny - To laugh at, not with: Franks
Most natural - Jilly
Most bitchy - J Roberts

None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
Julia Roberts closely followed in second place by Chuntley (loves to bitch about anything that isn't sold via QVC) with third place being Chloe Everton.

My thoughts exactly.:giggle::giggle:

Most trustworthy - these days, too hard to call! If pushed, the one I find least fake: Anne Dawson.

Most talented - multi-talented would have to be Jackie Kabler. She's the "writer" who actually managed to snag a proper publishing contract from the off, rather than starting out with vanity publishing.

Most knowledgeable - Charlie Brook. He's the one who still bothers to do proper preparation before a show, especially the jewellery shows. An honourable mention also to Miceal Murphy.

Most entertaining - accidentally, Chloe Everton, and Jill Franks!

Most sincere - Anne Dawson. Previously would have added Jackie Kabler to this one as well, but she's become quite false.

Best voice - Catherine Huntley has the most mellifluous voice.

Most classy - Alison Keenan.

Most witty - Charlie Brook.

Most funny - Alison Young.

Most natural - Anne Dawson.

Most bitchy - this is a four-horse race between Debbie Flint, Richard Jackson, Kathy Tayler and Julia Roberts - I detest the put-downs and digs at guests, fellow presenters, the gallery etc. I'm saddened that I've had to add any of them to this list as when I first started watching QVC I used to enjoy watching all four of these presenters. Sadly, they are a guarantee of a minimum of muting the TV now, for me.

Most trustworthy - I wouldn't trust a single one to the end of our street

Most talented - what talent? Failed newsreaders, old dancers and a nail technician

Most knowledgeable - well if they don't know the Groundhog stuff by now they never will.

Most entertaining - none, they bore the pants of me (when I am not gritting my teeth)

Most sincere - none - they would sell their granny for a flea

Best voice - take your choice - syrupy Chuntley or fish wife cackling from Del Boy - no thanks

Most classy - if you added them all together you could put it on a postage stamp and still have loads of room for the New Testament

Most witty - I'm certainly not laughing

Most funny. None

Most natural - Charlie or Dale, Julia should be able to do it in her sleep (I'm being ultra generous here)

Most bitchy. Spaniel ears - I feel there is a nasty side to her.

Most trustworthy

Most talented

Most knowledgeable

Most entertaining

Most sincere

Best voice

Most classy

Most witty

Most funny

Most natural

Most bitchy

I love this thread Julius and wish I'd thought of it.Some entertaining replies too.
well here are mine:

Most trustworthy-No one

Most talented- erm...sorry pass.

Most knowledgeable - They are all a bunch of know it alls.

Most entertaining-Has to be Katy P.Those vampiresque teeth transfix me .

Most sincere -Wouldn't trust any of them as far as I could throw them.They are there to sell not be friends.

Best voice- It's Kathy T.Always lulls me to sleep after a busy day.

Most classy -Here's another where I'll have to pass as I cannot think of anyone suitable for this category.

Most witty-Must be Richard J.He is always taking the p*** with his ridiculously overpriced products.

Most funny-Dale.Although he does annoy me I do find him funny on occasion.

Most natural-None.I find them all very over the top and false .

Most bitchy-Flinty,JR,Chuntley,JF

Last edited:
There is also a category, Most Smarmy/Sickly. I nominate Dale and Charlie, they both make my skin crawl.

Most trustworthy - none. They're paid to flog stuff. No matter how crap.

Most talented - if they were talented, would they be on QVC?

Most knowledgeable - Julia Roberts. She knows what works to get sales, or she'd have been fired years ago

Most entertaining - now you're just being silly.

Most sincere - see above.

Best voice - you're joking, yes?

Most classy - Debbie Flint (hey, if YOU can talk daft, so can I...)

Most witty - Ha. Ha. Ha.

Most funny - you with these questions, obviously

Most natural - Jacke Kabler's and Chuntley's hair

Most bitchy - me. Though I reckon they all are. You don't survive in a sales environment by being all sweetness and light.

I think Jill H could cover most of the above. She seems quite different from the others!

Anne Dawson is fairly natural and doesn't get too carried away in the hype!

Craig, Pippa, Claire and Alison K come across false with silly voices too!

Latest posts

Back