Delivery Failure

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I recently ordered two small products in one order and delivery was attempted yesterday. I say attempted as only one product was present, although the box had a plastic band around it that clearly indicated a second box was present at some point. What I don't understand is how their packing team would allow two boxes out of the warehouse that were clearly only loosely bound together with delivery information attached only to one box. You wouldn't need to be brain of Britain to figure out that the second box could easily go missing and, if found, no one would have a scooby about where it was going or came from. Even the courier thought it was strange that they had been packaged that way. Also, as an aside, given that both boxes should have been delivered bound together, why are QVC charging even half the P&P on that second box? Given how small and light they are, I doubt Hermes charge any more for two than they would for one. They could easily have gone in just a single box. Utter incompetence and something has got to be done about these issues. They seem to be losing touch with the realities of running a mail order business. On top of that, I've now got the added insult of having to wait for their declaration letter. I did ask if it could be emailed, but I'm still waiting for that too! I will then have to return it at my expense and wait an age for them to sort it out at their end, which means the item could be out of stock by then. The service is appalling, especially given the amount I paid. I will be fair though and say that the two ladies I spoke to in the call centre were really friendly and helpful and did as much as they could to help. QVC need to give them the power and authority to actually do things. A company of their size should be able to deliver the sort of service we all get from the likes of Amazon. I'm tempted to copy this to the CEO but doubt it would help.

You could take a pic of the signed form and email it back to them on [email protected] if you have the technology. I once demanded a pound to cover my postage, I was so incensed, which they did pay.

Recently I ordered two items separately (by at least an hour) from Amazon for same day delivery and they spotted that and put them in the same packaging. I made the chap wait until I had checked as I was sure he should be giving me two parcels!

QVCs record of delivery is absolutely abysmal, that's one of the reasons, amongst many, why I stopped shopping with them. For a company of that size it's totally unacceptable the way they don't care once your money is taken.

I remember ordering years ago two items and they came with an elastic band holding them together. So looks like they are still doing it!

Take no prisoners give them hell.

I would say judging from this forum, arsebook and my own feelings, delivery and it's cost are the single biggest topic of complaints to Q. Any other company would be monitoring the subject of each complaint and making the highest one their priority but not Q - just cut and paste the same old platitudes and add a few kissy kiss kiss and Bob's your uncle!

Maybe if the likes of Chuntley stopped reading groupie twatts and actually looked at the ones with gripes it might fit her better.

I would say judging from this forum, arsebook and my own feelings, delivery and it's cost are the single biggest topic of complaints to Q. Any other company would be monitoring the subject of each complaint and making the highest one their priority but not Q - just cut and paste the same old platitudes and add a few kissy kiss kiss and Bob's your uncle!

Maybe if the likes of Chuntley stopped reading groupie twatts and actually looked at the ones with gripes it might fit her better.

Never going to happen, a Chuntley hour consists of 50% ramming the 30 day mbg down your throats and 50% slagging of other retailers.

I have finished with QVC now after it took over 2 months to get a refund for an item I returned and they said hadn't been received. It took numerous phone calls, 2 written declarations (which they also claimed not to have received) and an irate email which finally elicited my refund. Until they bring their customer service response into the 21st century they will continue to hemorrhage customers.

Latest posts

Back