Amanda Wakeley TSV 11/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Amanda Wakeley The Quinn Medium Leather Hobo Bag
Item Number: 169089
QVC Price £289.00
Todays Special Value Price £219.96
P&P £6.95

Specially designed for, and currently only available at QVC UK, the Quinn bag's wonderfully versatile shape features a structured base and a soft body, and is made from luxurious pebble grain leather with a contrasting texture at the flap-over front. This chic Amanda Wakeley accessory is ideal for any occasion, featuring multiple pockets and compartments to keep up with your busy lifestyle.

Which colour to choose? With five shades from Amanda Wakeley's latest collection to choose from, deciding on yours won't be an easy task. You could go for a classic dark shade with Black or Midnight, a pop of colour with Kahaki or Red, and if you prefer a lighter shade then Mineral is the one for you.

Premium finish - it's luxury from top to bottom with this handbag, it features lapped seam construction with wonderfully clean stitching for quality you will adore. The Amanda Wakeley monogram is featured on the lock and lining for the quintessential designer finish.

Twist lock closure
Amanda Wakeley logo on hardware
Interior pockets: 1 x mobile phone, 1 x zip
Outer: leather; inner: linen
Bag (h x w x d): 28cm x 32cm x 12cm (11" x 12.6" x 4.7")
Strap drop: 24cm (9.4")

Colour options:

Black with suede flap
Khaki with suede flap
Midnight with snake-print flap
Mineral with snake-print flap
Red with snake-print flap

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.169089

I have to admit I like the midnight shade,red will be very popular as it's the colour of the season.

Chloe talking c**p on Amanda Wakeley

Well, of all the inane ramblings that come out of Chloe's mouth this has got to be the most pointless.
On the Amanda Wakeley Tsv show this morning she said 'You will actually think of an excuse to go out , just so you can take this bag' What???
She then urged us to 'get the matching purse' to the TSV . Ok Chloe , it's a mere £74 on top of the £220 handbag ( Well it is a 'top find' after all....)

QVC presenters pass exams in talking carp, it`s part of the job description IMO.
As for the bag, well it`s a nice enough, bog standard looking, everyday kind of bag, no wow factor except the price. A common enough style. If I were to spend over £220 on a bag then I`m sure I could find nicer for the price.

P&P £6.95

Imho qvc are getting more ridiculous by the day, how many watching a shopping telly channel can afford that kind of money for a hand bag...

I got my Radley hobo bag in the Radley sale for about £119. I know and love Radley bags, quality and style as for Amanda Wakeley, never heard of her but from the quick glimpse I got this morning, she looks like she comes from the same group of smiley, smarmy, smugness as Michelle Moan.

Oh and as for reptile patterns, I can't abide it on anything.

P&P £6.95

Imho qvc are getting more ridiculous by the day, how many watching a shopping telly channel can afford that kind of money for a hand bag...

That's just the thing, that's were QVC like to think of themselves as "high end" I know, from a company who sells Poo Pourri and even that's more expensive than anywhere else, you can buy that sort of product on Amazon for a fiver, but, as long as the die hards keep QVC on an undeserving pedestal of absolutely rubbish service from a prehistoric company, they'll keep going. I know a lot of people slag off Ideal World but I've always had great customer service from them and I suspect the reason they're still going after eighteen years is they understand that not everyone is a Lottery winner.

Well, of all the inane ramblings that come out of Chloe's mouth this has got to be the most pointless.
On the Amanda Wakeley Tsv show this morning she said 'You will actually think of an excuse to go out , just so you can take this bag' What???
She then urged us to 'get the matching purse' to the TSV . Ok Chloe , it's a mere £74 on top of the £220 handbag ( Well it is a 'top find' after all....)

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: She always looks miserable and with a face like a slapped arse, probably because she knows she's a rubbish presenter who comes out with crap like that.

Another vastly overpriced bag?Paying for another 'name'? looks nothing special but have just caught a glimpse of it this afternoon.If it is open at the top with just a flap over closure then that style is also a no no from me.

I live bags (almost as much as jewellery) but have never found the perfect bag despite the number and prices I've paid.

I would only consider a bag in this price range if I had seen the range in Real Life and had a good poke around at the finish etc. (Without the faff of Q postage)

Saying that I would not pay £243 for a tiny bag which is on air at present - it is so small I have bigger purses
, pretty and all as it is as my glasses case wouldn't fit which had now become my main criteria.

I know all our tastes are different but I just don't get it, they're such an ugly collection of styles and colours, almost as horrible as the price tags.

I have to admit I like the midnight shade,red will be very popular as it's the colour of the season.

I have always been a sucker for a red bag (and shoes)

My mother was an extremely practical person and would never waste money on anything flighty. Throughout my childhood I hankered after red shoes but she refused to buy them instead insisting on black or brown which would cover all occasions.

i think my need for them originates from this. Mr L calls my red shoes my "slapper shoes"

Latest posts

Back