Lulu Time Bomb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

susan

Registered Shopper
Has anyone used this and if so what did you think? I was watching a repeat the other night and could feel myself being drawn to the phone to order, however I gave myself a slap and waited for your opinions.:1:

Has anyone used this and if so what did you think? I was watching a repeat the other night and could feel myself being drawn to the phone to order, however I gave myself a slap and waited for your opinions.:1:

I actually like it! I bought the try me kit as a present but 2 of the pots didn't have much cream in them so I thought I'd try it rather than go to the expense of posting it back.

Both the day and night cream have very light textures but seem to be hydrating - important for me as I have rosacea and have found that rich creams can cause a flare up (I have dry/dehydrated, sensitive skin). They both smell pleasant as well (lavernder-ish). The day cream gives you a nice glow too.

Love the Eye Balm and carry the pot in my make-up bag so I can apply it throughout the day. Lulu was right - you can apply it over make-up!

I've tried the cleanser too which is nice but won't be using those the pads again - they felt like brillo on my face!!

I actually like it! I bought the try me kit as a present but 2 of the pots didn't have much cream in them so I thought I'd try it rather than go to the expense of posting it back.

Love your logic, Cupcake!

I was interested in this range, but find her so very irritating I can't bear to try it,

I love it. I bought the try me kit, and it's lovely stuff tbh. The only thing I was not 100% keen on was the eye cream. I prefer the aloe range from body shop. However the day and night face cream is the bees knees

I bought the TSV ages ago and really liked it. I haven't re-purchased but that's only because I have loads of Liz Earle to use.
I purchased the Youth Juice oil separately to go wtih the TSV but think that the Decleor oils are better. Also the Youth Juice has mineral oil listed as one of it's ingredients so I'm not too keen on that.

Overall I'd give it a go & see what you think.

I'd like to try that 'try me price' kit, but I'm a big fan of Liz Earle's stuff as it's made my skin soo much better, would anyone say Lulu's stuff is as good?

I'd like to try that 'try me price' kit, but I'm a big fan of Liz Earle's stuff as it's made my skin soo much better, would anyone say Lulu's stuff is as good?

Well I liked the Lulu stuff but LE and Time Bomb are very different. Liz's creams are much heavier - I can't use Skin Repair, her masks or C&P without having a rosacea flare-up. I think Time Bomb is worth trying BUT if you have reactive skin, you may want to stick to your LE, especially as it seems to works for you (and I think Skin Repair is cheaper than the TB day cream too). The reviews of the Time Bomb kit on QVC are quite good if I remember correctly.

Latest posts

Back