TK MAXX- bare Minerals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharonk

Registered Shopper
Just bought s gorgeous little kit in TK Maxx today.
I four piece set with Illuminating Mineral Veil, Well Rested face and eye brightened, Floret Blush and Marvolous Moxie lipgloss in Leading Lady all in a gorgeous gold bag. the set is called Let it Glow and cost £12.99. I've always wanted to try BM so this is a good way to start but....it's going away to go into my advent calender which is being refilled.

They had a few other sets with different things and some Decleor kits too....all brilliant for Christmas gifts.

The 'problem' with said shop is that they only have limited quantities and for a limited time only, thus if you are not in the right store at the right time (as I don't think all stores carry the same quantity of stock) then you will not be able to 'snap up' these 'bargains', I know a few years ago they were selling some Padder Slippers for a very reasonable price, so I procured two pairs went back a couple of days later, to find that they had all gone and there were none in any of the local stores or for delivery!

The 'problem' with said shop is that they only have limited quantities and for a limited time only, thus if you are not in the right store at the right time (as I don't think all stores carry the same quantity of stock) then you will not be able to 'snap up' these 'bargains', I know a few years ago they were selling some Padder Slippers for a very reasonable price, so I procured two pairs went back a couple of days later, to find that they had all gone and there were none in any of the local stores or for delivery!

Have you tried on line, sometimes I gave found items on there when not in our TK maxx.

Bargains sell out quickly whatever store or online site has them.
Not all branches of other stores stock the same things either.
The idea is that if we see a bargain somewhere, by sharing it quickly, others have more chance of getting one too

I don't seem to have much luck with tk maxx whenever and whatever branch I go in, there always seem to be a load of rubbish in there, and it's not cheap either, and yet lots of my mates buy things from there that I really like, I must be doing something wrong !!

I don't seem to have much luck with tk maxx whenever and whatever branch I go in, there always seem to be a load of rubbish in there, and it's not cheap either, and yet lots of my mates buy things from there that I really like, I must be doing something wrong !!
I find it much better if I go in first thing in the morning.

I always see loads of Bare Minerals in my branch, they sit there usually for weeks. We had Philosophy Purity cleans super size last week for £14.99, it breaks me out so I walked past.

OPI another brand kits and individual polishes. Nars,Clinique,Too Faced loads more brands. They had box sets of the Ego hairdryer and straighteners for under £19 too.

I am with you on this. I can never find anything in there. In fact it feels like a jumble sale whenever I go in. I agree it's certainly not cheap. My friends love it but I am not at all impressed. In fact I try and avoid going in.

Latest posts

Back