Irritating

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ok, I didn't know that, but given some of the other comments (albeit glib, but a little insensitive in my view), then that is not called for as I don't do any traditional forms of Social Media (Facebook, twitter) then I didn't know this and I must have missed the show (one of the few), that she said that on, but yes that would have been insensitive (though I suppose (and I am not defending her in the least), the pressure of 'selly telly' and things said in the 'heat of the moment', could be used (though they must certainly aren't excusable) as her excuse.

KT, when she was interviewing the 'pillow man', about her daughters accident, said that he made the pillow after his daughter got run over, yes that is what happened but there are ways and means to be a bit more sensitive. I mean even CE was slightly (but this is normal for her) more sensitive.

Yes that could've been said with a bit more sensitivity, many people watch QVC as a form of escapism from those sort or situations, and although you can't protect everyone and what they think, there are just some things that should be left unsaid.

I always thought Alison O Reilly looked like Cruella De Vil. And after i found out about her love of wearing dead foxes around her neck and raccoon fur pom pom hats, that just reinforced it.
I find her boring. I don't see why Eek needs a guest presenter at all. Presenter Alison manages to host a show perfectly well on her own. We don't need an expert on cut glass. Plus if you notice she mentions her real diamonds and shows them off to the camera constantly. Zzz...

They all seem a bit half daft to me lol ...I've worked in sales ...people in that game have always got their eyes on the prize lol and Shopperholic you made me laugh about which cheeks AY puts her moisturiszer on when she goes to the loo :mysmilie_19: ( just humour me lol )

Latest posts

Back