I can't find my thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I'm sure I started a new thread with a video about a very strange delivery by a courier.

But now I can't find it anywhere, perhaps I didn't post it where I thought.

Did anyone see it? Or was it removed, in which case, why was that?

Thanks.

I didn't read the posts or know if there was a video link but I saw a thread entitled (something like) Could This Be Hermes? And that's gone, I think. Was that yours?

it was deleted as it didnt work or something as thats the message i saw on it
I replied to you that I was on FB and couldn't get if to work. It was shortly after that I was unable get on the forum, got the message Account Suspended, which I believe quite a few of us had.

Yes, I saw it on Facebook and it did not play. Its an older video if its the one with the stuff thrown on the roof of the house. There are loads of complaints on the QVC Facebook these past few weeks about Hermes and also QVC not getting orders out.

My Hermes lady is lovely and everything I get from them including last week(via Ebay purchase) arrived quickly.

I replied to you that I was on FB and couldn't get if to work. It was shortly after that I was unable get on the forum, got the message Account Suspended, which I believe quite a few of us had.

I saw it after I got back on the site so my timescale is different.

Thanks for your replies.

The video played when I tested it after posting, but as it came from FB, perhaps it didn't work for others.

It was a dashcam video from a friend of mine.

He was driving along a dual carriageway when the car in front of him stopped at traffic lights at a junction. They were both in the inside lane.

The woman driver got out of the car, opened the boot, took out a parcel (about 2 foot all around), disappeared from view to cross the busy dual carriageway with the parcel.

Her car engine was left running during this. After a while, she came back (without the parcel), got in the car and drove off.

Thanks for your replies.

The video played when I tested it after posting, but as it came from FB, perhaps it didn't work for others.

It was a dashcam video from a friend of mine.

He was driving along a dual carriageway when the car in front of him stopped at traffic lights at a junction. They were both in the inside lane.

The woman driver got out of the car, opened the boot, took out a parcel (about 2 foot all around), disappeared from view to cross the busy dual carriageway with the parcel.

Her car engine was left running during this. After a while, she came back (without the parcel), got in the car and drove off.

Hilarious!

And we're back! I was worried about this Account Suspended malarkey in case someone had complained about us (i.e. a Q devotee) but then thinking about what is said on Twitter and the F and C bombs hurled around there, I can't see why we would be booted off the Internet! In fact I am even shocked by the way posters speak to each other on digital spy!!! Ever read their Strictly thread? - blimey!!

I'm sure I started a new thread with a video about a very strange delivery by a courier.

But now I can't find it anywhere, perhaps I didn't post it where I thought.

Did anyone see it? Or was it removed, in which case, why was that?

Thanks.

The links didn't work whether you were Facebook member or not so thread was removed.

And we're back! I was worried about this Account Suspended malarkey in case someone had complained about us (i.e. a Q devotee) but then thinking about what is said on Twitter and the F and C bombs hurled around there, I can't see why we would be booted off the Internet! In fact I am even shocked by the way posters speak to each other on digital spy!!! Ever read their Strictly thread? - blimey!!

Yes I gave only just got bacon in been Account Suspended again. Was worried in case the site had been hacked.

Latest posts

Back