Joules

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
Ahhh, don't you just love it when a plan comes together! I am sure Q do, the big build-up, the promo's etc (I mean there was even a promo yesterday for it) and then turn on 9am today to find KP with an hour of Coco Bianca! Good olde QVC, the cynic in me is wondering if this was a ploy all along!

I only had QVC on as a bit of background noise but I imagine people tuning it at 9am on a Sunday morning especially for this will be a bit annoyed. To add insult to injury one of the first items mentioned on the replacement show was another of those ****** cold shoulder tops.

I only had QVC on as a bit of background noise but I imagine people tuning it at 9am on a Sunday morning especially for this will be a bit annoyed. To add insult to injury one of the first items mentioned on the replacement show was another of those ****** cold shoulder tops.

I take like the rest in the 'normal world' (well my 'normal world'), you too are not a fan of this so called 'fashion trend'

Yes, I tuned in for the Joules show and thought what on earths going on. I was looking forward to something new on QVC. I actually bought a top from this range instore with 25% off. I loved the floral design on it but it's getting returned tomorrow. The sleeves came to the end of my fingertips. Far too long unfortunately.

I take like the rest in the 'normal world' (well my 'normal world'), you too are not a fan of this so called 'fashion trend'
There are a few that are ok but even then it depends who is wearing them. I don't understand why they are doing them as winter garments like the recent TSV, if it's winter I want something cosy that doesn't have my shoulders exposed.

Yorky & Boris. I'm with you both on this hole in the shoulder trend. Even the presenters and models struggle to appear attractive. Its neither chic nor classy, and I dispute the claim that the shoulders are an attractive part of the body, - having just returned from a holiday in Cyprus I saw far too many round shouldered and over large ladies sporting this fashion, and many with tattoos. I don't need to say anymore.

Yorky & Boris. I'm with you both on this hole in the shoulder trend. Even the presenters and models struggle to appear attractive. Its neither chic nor classy, and I dispute the claim that the shoulders are an attractive part of the body, - having just returned from a holiday in Cyprus I saw far too many round shouldered and over large ladies sporting this fashion, and many with tattoos. I don't need to say anymore.

I know, though may be it is the 'perverseness ' in me, but I 'love it', when you really know that a presenter doesn't like a look, trend, brand, guest presenter and has to use all their 'professionalism' (that word was obviously used very very loosely), to try and overcome the fact that there is no 'love lost' between the aforementioned!

Latest posts

Back