Tarte TSV 08/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone else complained to Customer Services that it came with a single-ended eyeshadow brush instead of the double one advertised? It took them 4 days to reply to my initial enquiry, with an email denying that it had ever been described as double-ended, so I have sent them this screenshot from the app and am waiting (probably for another 4 days!) for a reply.

Screenshot_20171008-220008.jpg

I fail to see how they can have won these customer care awards if their 24/7 service takes 4 days to reply to an email!

I did not buy but all photos showed it as a double ended one(I dislike this style and usually give away), thought not another double ended one!

On their Facebook they say 72 hours for a reply, but loads of people saying it takes much longer these days.

Don't let them off with it.

It definitely said double ended, but I prefer the single ended ones so I can stand them in a holder on my dressing table, so I was pleased that the description was wrong.
However, they have mis sold it, so they legally need to do something about it.

Has anyone else complained to Customer Services that it came with a single-ended eyeshadow brush instead of the double one advertised? It took them 4 days to reply to my initial enquiry, with an email denying that it had ever been described as double-ended, so I have sent them this screenshot from the app and am waiting (probably for another 4 days!) for a reply.

View attachment 14706

I fail to see how they can have won these customer care awards if their 24/7 service takes 4 days to reply to an email!

They're still basking in the glory of an award they won years ago, they're also dropping down on the most trusted companies list now, they went from two, to three and now they're not even in the top twenty. But of course they won't be, they've never evolved in twenty four years, same old QVC, different year.

They will just say send it back if you don't want it. Remember the Bobbi Brown cock up advertised as a duo pack and only one concealor sent that left lots of angry customers and they could not give a jot just hope people do not send them back.

Really poor practice! Still not had a reply, so have chased them up, and quoted the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Don't hold out much hope, but they have to learn if they do false advertising some people will follow it up!

Well, mentioning the Consumer Rights Act must have done the trick, as I've just been informed QVC are sending me a double-ended brush, so I'm happy with that. Worth remembering for future complaints.

Quite right too! They can do the right thing sometimes! Most of the time they'd just tell you to return the lot, which can't be the satisfactory solution for the customer or the vendor.

There are a few posts on the Q page about the TSV containing mouldy lippies.

Someone has posted a picture of the applicator which is a blue/green colour and says that's what looks odd. The original person still swore blind that the product was mouldy. QVC hadn't commented at that point so there wasn't a definite answer.

Does anyone remember when this will come out on auto delivery? I seem to recall it being December but I can't seem to find any info on it anywhere. TIA

I've got it written in my notes as December but not the date, can't remember if it was early or late in the month.

Just received the Auto Delivery yesterday. Palette looks lovely. Bit weird including what I think is a blush brush with no blusher though.

I ripped up the box and threw it out as the components are going to be presents for my son's GF and my nosey daughter. Then I wished I'd read the box to see what the brush was for! :doh:

Second delivery contains:

1 x Colored Clay CC Primer (14.5g) - a multi-tasking skin perfector that helps to brighten your skin and even out its appearance as well as blurring fine lines and imperfections
1 x Amazonian Clay Stick Foundation (9g)
1 x Rainforest of the Sea vol. II eyeshadow palette (1.5g) - featuring Pearl (white shimmer), Conch (off white), Sunset (yellow gold), Marina (caramel), Seaside (chestnut), Siren (dark brown), Breezy (shimmering slate) and Riptide (steel blue)
1 x Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara (0.24ml)
1 x The Lip Sculptor Lipstick and Lipgloss (3.5g, 2ml) - in VIP (cool nude)
1 x blending brush
1 x cosmetics bag

The second drop brush was called a "blending brush" so maybe it's this one: the Smoothie Blender? I would use it to buff but using a big fluffy brush to apply foundation wastes a lot of product I've found. Do what the heck you want to with it!

Just received the Auto Delivery yesterday. Palette looks lovely. Bit weird including what I think is a blush brush with no blusher though.

I agree with you......I was expecting an eyeshadow blending brush and not such a big brush, looks like a really good brush though so I don't mind. I won't use the CC stick so it's a bit of a waste really. Do people still swap things on here? I've never sold anything on ebay and don't really want to start tbh. I've swapped with someone on here before and it worked out ok but do appreciate it can be dodgy. The palette does look lovely doesn't it, can't wait to have a proper play with it.
x

The second drop brush was called a "blending brush" so maybe it's this one: the Smoothie Blender? I would use it to buff but using a big fluffy brush to apply foundation wastes a lot of product I've found. Do what the heck you want to with it!

It's not that one - that was the brush included in the first drop. It looks like a blush brush, but I can't find any mention of it anywhere else either!

It’s a blending brush, according to the QVC description - it’s gorgeously soft, so could be used for blush, bronzer, setting powder ......

Latest posts

Back