Tarte TSV 08/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got dry skin so not too sure on the new foundation? I'll have to watch endless youtube videos no doubt and then go for it in the end anyway. Just seen that the US one will be available on auto delivery with the second shipment containing all the same items but the palette will be the Rainforest of the Sea Volume II! If that's true for us in the UK there's no hope for me lol!

Think this looks really good. Leigh has done some tutorials on Facebook and I like the look of the foundation stick for applying on the go! I also wonder if we'll get the AD.

Oh dear, two reviews in for this TSV and only 3 stars.

The 3 star ratings seem to be based on the poor representation of the shades. Well, if they've been misled in the US, imagine the c0ck-ups and confusion here.

I read the community forum they have over there. A few complaints that the medium shade was very orange, they use this shade in the other foundations. So the stick version must run deeper.

What I have found from reading round is, Fair(fair beige) is pink tone,Light(is light beige) more neutral after that they are yellow based

Tarte 6 Piece Good for You Glamour Make-up Collection & Bag
Item Number: 233351
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.96
P&P £4.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £11.74

This six-piece collection from Tarte features a fantastic selection of make-up must-haves, including the launch of the brand new Amazonian Clay Stick Foundation, plus the Showstopper Clay Palette featuring a mix of blush, eyeshadow and bronzer, and the iconic Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. Complete with application tools and a fabulous lip combo, this Good for You Glamour kit will give your beauty stash a serious upgrade, along with a healthy boost of skin-loving formulations!

A brand new beauty hybrid - say hello to your new favourite foundation. The Amazonian Clay Stick features a buildable, silky formula that melts into skin for medium-to-full coverage, leaving a natural finish that looks and feels just like your own skin. Micro-encapsulated powders burst with your body heat to keep you shine-free, whilst the vegan formula of antioxidant vitamins C and E, and Amazonian clay, help to balance your skin and hydrate or mattify, depending on your skin type. This guilt-free blend is also free from talc, gluten and sulphates.

A powerhouse palette - featuring six eyeshadows, blush, bronzer and highlighter, the Showstopper Clay Palette is capable of creating a host of different looks for both daytime and night, all boosted with skin-balancing Amazonian clay. It's the ultimate multi-tasker.

Contains:

1 x Amazonian Clay Stick Foundation (9g) NEW - in a choice of Fair Beige, Light Beige, Light Medium Neutral, Medium Neutral, Tan Sand and Deep Honey. Formulated to provide a velvet-matte finish with medium coverage, to help brighten, even and perfect your complexion. Infused with Amazonian clay
1 x Showstopper Clay Palette: 6 x Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow (0.7g) including Showstopper Copper (bronze copper), Go for Gold (true gold), You’re A Natural (nude), Steel the Scene (steel taupe), Rose to the Top (rose gold) and Dim the Lights (rich black-brown); 1 x Amazonian Clay Blush (4.5g) in Fame (warm peach); 1 x Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer (1.35g) in Park Ave Princess (creamy chocolate); 1 x Amazonian Clay Highlighter (1.35g) in Champagne (pearly pink)
1 x Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-In-1 Mascara (0.24ml) - in Black; formulated to provide four lash benefits, helping you to achieve the look of lengthened, curled, volumised and conditioned lashes
1 x The Lip Sculptor Lipstick and Lipgloss (3.5g, 2ml) - in Sass (dusty rose). A full-coverage, satin matte lipstick and a co-ordinating, pigmented lipgloss in one double-ended tool that helps to condition, soften and smooth the look of fine lines and deliver decadent hydration with a lightweight, non-sticky texture. With nutrient-packed coconut oil
1 x foundation brush
1 x double-ended eyeshadow brush
1 x limited edition cosmetics bag

How to apply:

Starting at the centre of your face and working outwards, apply the Amazonian Clay Stick Foundation, buffing it out with the included brush for a medium to full-coverage, longwearing, flawless appearance
After creating your desired eye and cheek look with the eyeshadow brush and Showstopper Clay Palette, finish with a few coats of Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara, wiggling to grab and coat every last lash
Complete your beauty routine with The Lip Sculptor Lipstick and Lipgloss, starting in the middle of your lips and working towards the edges to create a perfectly defined pout

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233351

BEIGE! (that's Tarte's version of pink-toned!) I'll go with Light Beige as my DD fancies the palette (my first xmas present buy specifically for a person, lots of generic "gifts" from the January sales)*

* If you haven't seen it already, please track down a monologue by Dave Gorman about the difference between Presents and Gifts (from his TV show Modern Life is Goodish") I'll try to find a link to it.

Latest posts

Back