Tarte TSV 08/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Isn't the idea nowadays to use other products to impart the glow?

I get the impression that more and more makeup is being made purely for the instagram look. Goodness knows what people will look like in real life!

I spotted something on the details for the US auto-delivery TSV , in the explanation of the AD plan it says US customers can skip certain drops and vary* their auto delivery, where possible, and even reinstate the plan after cancelling (again where feasible). We're the sorry sad poor relations this side of the pond where the only option is to receive but then return it or permanently opt out of the AD plan, never to return. AND the US buyer can select to view and amend their auto-delivery plans via their online account!!!

*so they can order a fair foundation in the Autumn and Winter drops but alter the Spring and Summer drops to a deeper shade...all on-effing-line!

:mysmilie_51:

I spotted something on the details for the US auto-delivery TSV , in the explanation of the AD plan it says US customers can skip certain drops and vary* their auto delivery, where possible, and even reinstate the plan after cancelling (again where feasible). We're the sorry sad poor relations this side of the pond where the only option is to receive but then return it or permanently opt out of the AD plan, never to return. AND the US buyer can select to view and amend their auto-delivery plans via their online account!!!

*so they can order a fair foundation in the Autumn and Winter drops but alter the Spring and Summer drops to a deeper shade...all on-effing-line!

:mysmilie_51:

Yes Laura Geller said it on air once (re: auto delivery) and was corrected that we cannot do it here.

You're spot on Donna, they can't manage the limited functions they offer in all aspects of service delivery!

I have never tried Tarte Makeup!

Any good fans of it out there and what do you like best? Thanks :wonder::wonder:

They certainly haven't mastered the limited website they currently support, that's true Ian!

They certainly haven't mastered the limited website they currently support, that's true Ian!

ha its like to do multi line postage its not that simple as they would have to move stuff in the warehouse ect to get that to work with it & then re-doing the system so basically for them its a case if its not broke dont fix it cause they aint going to fix it when it just about works

Latest posts

Back