Tarte TSV 08/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LOL! Mix and match shades. For me the blush is the best thing in them, unfortunately they tend to do the same brown/taupe shades in them all now. They are very natural easy to wear shades for every day. I like the red shades in this palette as they are different from the normal we get. If I get bored with a palette I just give it away, but that can take years.

I did buy this palette earlier in the year so my red need(they look purple in the photo but are red), covered.

https://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/anastasiabeverlyhills/modernrenaissanceeyeshadowpalette/

I've just tried to buy it and got this message

Unfortunately, this item cannot be sent to the requested ship-to address. This may be due to a shipping restriction or lack of service at that address. Please enter an alternative ship-to address or remove the item from your basket. Contact our Customer Care team or QVC Live Help for further details.

OMG can they get anything right?? :mysmilie_17:

I've just tried to buy it and got this message

Unfortunately, this item cannot be sent to the requested ship-to address. This may be due to a shipping restriction or lack of service at that address. Please enter an alternative ship-to address or remove the item from your basket. Contact our Customer Care team or QVC Live Help for further details.

OMG can they get anything right?? :mysmilie_17:

I'm getting that message too. Hopeless aren't they?

Having looked on the app at the tsv, on the auto delivery option it show the foundation and it is listed in the item listing but in the description it says we will swap the foundation for the primer yet the foundation is in the pic! So do you get it or not? Why can't Q get the most simple things right!!

Badly written

Having looked on the app at the tsv, on the auto delivery option it show the foundation and it is listed in the item listing but in the description it says we will swap the foundation for the primer yet the foundation is in the pic! So do you get it or not? Why can't Q get the most simple things right!!

Yes, I thought the same. I think it should read as 'foundation brush and eyeshadow brush' or 'foundation and eyeshadow brushes'. How confusing.. back to school QVC

Apologies I read the description wrong, it's the brushes that change not the foundation, doh! Shouldn't have had that glass of wine tonight!

Apologies I read the description wrong, it's the brushes that change not the foundation, doh! Shouldn't have had that glass of wine tonight!

Yes you should! Have another to cope with the frustrations of ordering from QVC!

What an absolute pharse this TSV has been so far - I've finally managed to order on auto delivery, but had to do it over the phone.

I'm really looking forward to trying this new foundation stick.

Mine arrived yesterday and I'm pretty much on the fence about the foundation. I had light medium. Colour is a good match for me. However, I am really not sure about this on mature skin. Applied it this morning, didn't I like it. An hour later, it looked lovely. This afternoon I've discovered wrinkles I didn't know I had!! Maybe I'm having a "bad face day". I Iove the rainforest of the sea foundation and like their double duty one too. I'm 57 with dry patches but fairly normal skin. Will see how it goes over the next few days. Can't comment on the rest as keeping them to give as Xmas presents

Reading reviews on QVC US(they had this TSV last month), some loving the foundation others saying its not good on mature skin. Yet one lady of mature years said she loved it.

Of course Sharon the infamous beauty blogger saying its the greatest thing since sliced bread.:mysmilie_17:

Mine arrived yesterday too. I ordered 2 colours light medium and medium, once blended there's not much to chose between them, but the medium gives a warmer tone and I will use the lighter shade in winter, but also good under eyes.
The new foundation is very creamy and easily blended, you don't need much pressure, in fact too much pressure and you buff it off, so be gentle
I like he overall finish and although sceptical about the shadow colours, they look great on. Lip colour is good to and should suit most skin tones. Mascara is fab as are the brushes.
I have now decided to order some more on auto delivery, as the foundation is £30 alone, for £15 more you get all the other items, which I can keep or gift.
I am in my late 40's and everything suited me fine, although I do look after my skin and have done with quality products fir many years.
If you're not sure, I would definitely give this a go, you won't be disappointed- go with your normal Tarte foundation shade.

I'm getting a sore head with this TSV now.. ( promise not had a drink lol)

Individual delivery states these colours
1 x Ladies Night Palette: 6 x Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow (0.7g) including Blowout (burgundy lustre), Clutch (warm brown lustre), Payday (pink beige), Selfie (cream), Rose to the Top (rose gold) and Dim the Lights (black brown); 1 x Amazonian Clay Blush (4.5g) in Glammed (rose); 1 x Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer (1.35g) in Happiest Hour (golden bronze); 1 x Amazonian Clay Highlighter (1.35g) in Gal Pal (white gold)

Auto delivery option on the first delivery also
States some different eyeshadow colours, bronzer, blusher & highlighter

1 x Ladies Night Palette: 6 x Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow (0.7g) including Showstopper Copper (bronze copper), Go for Gold (true gold), You’re A Natural (nude), Steel the Scene (steel taupe), Rose to the Top (rose gold) and Dim the Lights (rich black-brown); 1 x Amazonian Clay Blush (4.5g) in Fame (warm peach); 1 x Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer (1.35g) in Park Ave Princess (creamy chocolate); 1 x Amazonian Clay Highlighter (1.35g) in Champagne (pearly pink)

I received individual order today and there is 2 eyeshadow names not mentioned anywhere

( honestly couldn't make this up , a shame really not tarte fault but the whole advertising of this is beyond a joke from start to finish .. oh wait another 24 hours to go!! )...

When you get to see the palette in the flesh are the shadows very red?

It must be a mine field for any QVC customers wanting to buy the TSV, I've just had a quick look and you've got shouty Everton interrupting every other second and thinking she's down the market. and as far as I could see, not all the colours were shown on the models, so phew, good luck to anyone wanting their colour, more shouting and interrupting..........and over the channel goes.

Latest posts

Back