Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Jemma Forte on The Wright Stuff

Just seen Jemma the Molton Brown guest presenter on The Wright Stuff for the umpteenth time! She is very vocal and came across quite well!

I know they have to find other work apart from being on QVC but do find it strange! As I thought some of these Guest Presenters worked for the Brands and travelled a lot with their Products!

Obviously, some of them are just Telly People and not experts in their field!

› See More: Jemma Forte on The Wright Stuff

Post Thanks / Like

i saw her i like her on qvc and right stuff she's got personality
      Likes Glittergirl, scrangiefan liked this post

3.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

She's also on informercials for tat and a published author.... We've all gotta make a living
      Thanks Glittergirl thanked for this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Marie-Francoise the Kipling brand ambassador has been seen tossing (careful!) a ceramic pan on a JML advert

7.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VapidStoat View Post
      Marie-Francoise the Kipling brand ambassador has been seen tossing (careful!) a ceramic pan on a JML advert
      She's a busy girl. She does a Vitabiotics ad, and Pink Bingo. Probably more besides.
      Likes Glittergirl, VapidStoat, loveheart liked this post

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VapidStoat View Post
      Likes VapidStoat, loveheart liked this post

11.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maymorganlondon View Post
      She's a busy girl. She does a Vitabiotics ad, and Pink Bingo. Probably more besides.
      I'm sure that's just a vicious rumour!
      Likes lynnonthelake liked this post

13.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Glittergirl View Post
      Just seen Jemma the Molton Brown guest presenter on The Wright Stuff for the umpteenth time! She is very vocal and came across quite well!

I know they have to find other work apart from being on QVC but do find it strange! As I thought some of these Guest Presenters worked for the Brands and travelled a lot with their Products!

Obviously, some of them are just Telly People and not experts in their field!
      Some do and some like the Brand Ambassedor for Kippling is also Brand Ambassedor for Vitabiotics, she also models and does some 'normal presenting work', I remember her once stating though that she was to do a 'keynote speech' for Kippling, speaking about the new products for that season. David (HP guy), does work for the company and I know that the majority of the gardening guests do work for the various garden companies, so yes I suppose it depends on who it is and who they are in relation to either QVC or the brand/s that they are representing.

I know when Vanda (Sketchers) first came on, I thought she worked for the company, but having seen her guest present other fashion hours, I now know that this is not the case. It does sometimes confuse me though as the woman who mainly does 'Cuddleduds', was very much talking as if she was part of the company whereas I knew for a fact she was just the 'voice-person' as I have seen her presenting other brands (Carole Hochmann for one), it can get confusing, but I suppose that is 'the nature of the beast'!
      Likes Glittergirl liked this post

15.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

I notice Butler & Wilson favourite model Ali is having trouble with her gums!

17.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

When I watched QVC years ago, I was sure most of the Presenters worked and travelled for the Brand they were presenting! I liked that, as they were very informative but nowadays it's just a presenting job!
      Likes yorkrose26 liked this post

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising