Jemma Forte on The Wright Stuff

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glittergirl

Registered Shopper
Just seen Jemma the Molton Brown guest presenter on The Wright Stuff for the umpteenth time! She is very vocal and came across quite well!

I know they have to find other work apart from being on QVC but do find it strange! As I thought some of these Guest Presenters worked for the Brands and travelled a lot with their Products!

Obviously, some of them are just Telly People and not experts in their field! :thinking::thinking::thinking:

She's also on informercials for tat and a published author.... We've all gotta make a living :cool:

Marie-Francoise the Kipling brand ambassador has been seen tossing (careful!) a ceramic pan on a JML advert

Just seen Jemma the Molton Brown guest presenter on The Wright Stuff for the umpteenth time! She is very vocal and came across quite well!

I know they have to find other work apart from being on QVC but do find it strange! As I thought some of these Guest Presenters worked for the Brands and travelled a lot with their Products!

Obviously, some of them are just Telly People and not experts in their field! :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Some do and some like the Brand Ambassedor for Kippling is also Brand Ambassedor for Vitabiotics, she also models and does some 'normal presenting work', I remember her once stating though that she was to do a 'keynote speech' for Kippling, speaking about the new products for that season. David (HP guy), does work for the company and I know that the majority of the gardening guests do work for the various garden companies, so yes I suppose it depends on who it is and who they are in relation to either QVC or the brand/s that they are representing.

I know when Vanda (Sketchers) first came on, I thought she worked for the company, but having seen her guest present other fashion hours, I now know that this is not the case. It does sometimes confuse me though as the woman who mainly does 'Cuddleduds', was very much talking as if she was part of the company whereas I knew for a fact she was just the 'voice-person' as I have seen her presenting other brands (Carole Hochmann for one), it can get confusing, but I suppose that is 'the nature of the beast'!

When I watched QVC years ago, I was sure most of the Presenters worked and travelled for the Brand they were presenting! I liked that, as they were very informative but nowadays it's just a presenting job! :mysmilie_5:

When I watched QVC years ago, I was sure most of the Presenters worked and travelled for the Brand they were presenting! I liked that, as they were very informative but nowadays it's just a presenting job! :mysmilie_5:

Guess times change I mean the amount of Vloggers they now use for beauty and to some extent fashion and Ellie (The Gadget Girl) use always amuses me as to exactly what expertise and credentials they actually have

Don't get me started on these VBloggers and BBloggers! They are everywhere and some come across very fake, as everything is tremendous and wonderful et al!

I will stick to proper reviews and the most reliable being review being word of mouth from trusted friends and family, thanks very much! :mysmilie_59:

Nah they would rather have a model learn just enough about a product to be able to talk about it for 10 minutes (with presenter input) than someone who actually works within the brand and knows what they are talking about but happen to not have ''tv standard looks''

edit: also most of these people would happily present manure on channel 5849 just to be able to put it on their tv cv. They just want to be on tv.

Nah they would rather have a model learn just enough about a product to be able to talk about it for 10 minutes (with presenter input) than someone who actually works within the brand and knows what they are talking about but happen to not have ''tv standard looks''

edit: also most of these people would happily present manure on channel 5849 just to be able to put it on their tv cv. They just want to be on tv.

Desperate People then!!! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back