Confusion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
Just looked on the facebook Shopping Nation page and seen both Debbie Greenwood and Julian Balyntine, who seem to be the main presenters behind this channel, I thought however they recently launched a Craft Channel? Are there therefore owned by the same parent company?

Just looked on the facebook Shopping Nation page and seen both Debbie Greenwood and Julian Balyntine, who seem to be the main presenters behind this channel, I thought however they recently launched a Craft Channel? Are there therefore owned by the same parent company?

The Craft Channel went down the pan a while ago, sadly for them. They have arisen, phoenix-like, from the ashes to launch this venture... fingers crossed that this time they can make a go of it.

The Craft Channel went down the pan a while ago, sadly for them. They have arisen, phoenix-like, from the ashes to launch this venture... fingers crossed that this time they can make a go of it.

Well that didn't last long then, I mean it most have only started earlier this year, if it can't even manage a year, then what hope is there of this seemingly QVC 'rip-off' lasting?

The most recent thread on The Craft Channel graveyard is about the demise. They went into administration end of last year. They had the bad timing to launch roughly the same time as Hochanda. Hochanda managed to snag a freeview slot rather than relying on the internet.

How do they go into administration.....presumably owing money? And come back with another channel so quickly? It seems dodgy to me.

Latest posts

Back