Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Post Thanks / Like

Wink QVC New Customer Code

QVC New Customer Code

New to QVC? Get £5 off your first order with code FIVE4U
      Promotion details

This promotional code may be used towards your first purchase from QVC when applied at the checkout at QVCUK.com, or via our call centre (0800 51 41 31). This promotional code may be used for merchandise only and cannot be redeemed for cash. A minimum purchase of £5, including P&P, is required. Customers with an existing QVC account, and QVC employees, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
      Thanks alter ego , lilith thanked for this post

STAR IN THE HOOD

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveheart View Post
      I cannot imagine what these 84 items would be that the FB lady has bought in a month. That averages at 3 items a day. If it's fashion or beauty each item would be about £30.00 - £40.00 so by that reckoning alone she has spent roughly £3,000 {maybe more}plus the P&P
      I suspect there is a thriving reselling business at these volumes of buying. Unless the customer is counting, say, the number of tablets in a vitamin supp!cement... That's a lot of "gifting" or stocking up... And loads more storage space than most could find INA home of normal dimensions.

› See More: QVC New Customer Code

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising