Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Wink Cozee Home TSV 10/10/17

the next Cozee Home TSV is on the 10/10/17

Thanks I Love Chocolate , alter ego , Tarketta thanked for this post

STAR IN THE HOOD

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear. I resisted the last one as I don't think the velvetsoft would be warm enough in winter for me. I use the Angel Plush in summer as I find it quite cooling.

Anyone own both the velvetsoft and angel plush that can do a kind of texture comparison for me? I love the feeling of the AP but it's very hard on the washing machine as it gets so heavy when wet. Time-consuming, too, as I have a superking and have to put sheet and duvet cover in separately.

4.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Heated Plush Throw with Foot Pocket
      Thanks AndiK thanked for this post

STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks alter ego thanked for this post

STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

I've just bought teddy bear fleece bedding from Dunelm. Never had cozee home so can't compare but it is lovely!

Post Thanks / Like

Cozee Home Heated Plush Washable Throw with Foot Pocket & 9 Settings
      Item Number: 806324
      QVC Price 60.00
      Todays Special Value Price 39.96
      P&P 4.95

Crafted from Cozee Home's bestselling Angel Plush fabric, this heated throw features nine temperature settings and a foot pocket at the end to hug your toes and help keep them warm. This soft and snug design is the perfect gift for anyone who feels the cold, or a special treat for yourself if you need help accepting the arrival of this chilly weather.

The heat is on - the throw offers a personalized heat to suit you. There's a choice of eight numbered heat levels, and the ninth is labelled H for high. The highest setting operates for an hour, and then will automatically drop to the lowest setting as a clever heat protection feature. You also have 90 minute and 12 hour timer settings, so you can leave the power on worry-free.

Stylish accessory - the luxe throw also acts as an on-trend home accessory for your sofa or bed. You can choose from versatile solid block colours or Cozee Home's exciting new Tartan pattern to add a classic cottage touch to any room.

Easy care comfort - once you've removed the heat controller, the blanket is fully machine washable. Simply detach the heating system and throw the blanket in the wash to keep it clean and fresh.

Digital display
      Not suitable for children under 3 years
      Not recommended for use by anyone insensitive to heat
      Controller must not be folded inside throw while throw is still warm
      100% polyester plush fleece
      Machine washable at 40 degrees (after detaching plug and cord)

Colour options:

Taupe
      Silver Grey
      Tartan
      Purple
      Red

Technical specifications:

Voltage: 220V - 240V
      Wattage: 120W
      Protection: overheating and overcurrent
      Power supply: UK standard plug
      Cord length: 3.2m (10'5")
      Throw (l x w): 160cm x 120cm (63" x 47.2")
      Weight: 1.5kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.806324
      STAR IN THE HOOD

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Why would anyone WANT a heated fur throw ???? it might be chilly indoors, but a couple of minutes under any throw /slankett then you get body heat warm anyway - if you need extra heat just stick a hot water bottle underneath. I cant understand the concept.
      Likes Tarketta , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
      Why would anyone WANT a heated fur throw ???? it might be chilly indoors, but a couple of minutes under any throw /slankett then you get body heat warm anyway - if you need extra heat just stick a hot water bottle underneath. I cant understand the concept.
      Don't knock it till you've tried it Brissles. :) I am the hottest person on earth (heat wise) always too hot but I have one and believe me there is nothing like snuggling under the heated throw on a cold winters evening or when you feel poorly. It's the best item I've ever bought from Q.
      Likes AndiK , Tarketta liked this post

12.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Point taken Loveheart. But having had a slanket - which I've found great to use when feeling poorly on the sofa - the body heat created evolves in a few minutes, and any extra heat would turn it into a sauna wrap !
      Likes loveheart liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a heated throw from the Lakeland sale years ago before my bad knees and back were diagnosed and the heat was great to help me relax clenched muscles which were compounding the pain. However, since I hit the menopause I can't use it, just too hot, I doubt I'd cope with a slanket so I just use microwave heat bags - easy to discard if I start to overheat. Definitely a 30 day MBG trial if you fancy it.