Whoever Said Reviews Are Being Hidden Is Right - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank goodness for SALE t-shirts!!

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    In the three years or more i shopped with gems we were never sent a review to fill at all, we spoke to feefo who wanted to but for some reason gems blocked it, at that time we didnt have any major complaints, we put it down to the fact we live in Spain, strange eh.
    Likes AndyW liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bristol View Post
    Unrelated but slightly similar; Sunday afternoon 13:45 and Angeline is having another go at selling that bloody MNRJ83 JEWEL OF BOUDI currently scoring scoring something dreadful but if you find the item on the website you can't see the feedback as THIS PRODUCT IS BEING AUCTIONED...As far as ASA is concerned it constantly seems to me that these channels are beyond the reach of the ASA...
    Personally, I think that the Jewels of Boudi item was the closest they came to a real bait-and-switch item and I wouldn't be surprised if someone had actually gone to Trading Standards or ASA over that one. (They're required to keep video archive for a period.)
    Likes historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

OMG, I really do try not to say too much about presenters, but i just cannot help myself this time, last night i was clicking around on the computer and had a quick look at Gems, when Adina had the pink top on that others have mentioned, at one point she was showing more of her bra than the top, i mean for heavens sake hasnt she got any dignity at all and doesnt anyone tell her about the image she is portraying of the gems family values claptrap etc, what does she see if she ever looks in the mirror, unbelievable and unnecessary.
    Thanks historymystery thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by missmarple View Post
    OMG, I really do try not to say too much about presenters, but i just cannot help myself this time, last night i was clicking around on the computer and had a quick look at Gems, when Adina had the pink top on that others have mentioned, at one point she was showing more of her bra than the top, i mean for heavens sake hasnt she got any dignity at all and doesnt anyone tell her about the image she is portraying of the gems family values claptrap etc, what does she see if she ever looks in the mirror, unbelievable and unnecessary.
    She is the worst dressed presenter on there. I wonder how she gets away with flashing her cleavage. Don't know who she is hoping to attract but its not a good look. Her hair always looks a mess too. I think she only gets away with it because she is one of the originals and part of the inner circle.
    Likes historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

She makes me feel queasy with her constant scratching, rubbing and sticking her finger in her nose.....and don't get me started on the 'starfish' hands, the barely-there clothing, the 'ums' and 'aahs' and the unfinished words and sentences. OH says she behaves like a dog with fleas....bit unkind, but truthful!

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Yes, that is Adina in her newest flash my boobs top.

I have noticed she seems to loose one of her fake nails quite a bit, must be all the nose picking.
    Last edited by historymystery; 24-09-2017 at 09:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I agree, it looks cheap and tarty, and someone at Gems should tell her. She looks like she's slept on a park bench all night, and when you think how well-groomed Kate McCarthy and Vicki Carr are - and they often do the same slot when Adina's not there - then she really does show herself up. She's got four kids, apparently, and perhaps it's time she realised she isn't 16 any more and grow up. As others on here have mentioned, I think she only gets away with it because she's one of the inner circle, and the longer-serving presenters seem to have iron-clad contracts (or perhaps they know where the bodies are buried??). Talking of longer-serving presenters, I haven't seen Angeline for ages, which is unusual because she acts as if she owns the channel. And whatever happened to Sheridan the Hat?? She's disappeared and her and Angeline were the most boring double act in the world, too.....Oh how I miss them! (Not)

Quote Originally Posted by missmarple View Post