Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

WIN WITH PRICE CRASH TV
    SKY CHANNEL 677

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/images/pricecrashcomp.png

Price Crash TV Sky Channel 677 have got a couple of their best selling Christmas decorations to give a way this weekend... worth over 100! An amazing outdoor climbing Santa rope light and a tinsel sleigh display.. 

No question to answer, all you have top do to enter is LIKE the Price Crash 677 page and SHARE the competition post.

A winner will be chosen at random on Monday at 10am with guaranteed delivery in time for Christmas day!.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
      I have heard Keeley say that you can use the nourishing milk bath as a body lotion as well. It does seem an odd concept to me but I have only used it in the bath so can't really comment on how well it works that way.
      I think it was when Claudia was on QVC that she used to say the milk bath was too nice to put in the bath and she used it as a face and body treatment.

Post Thanks / Like

Just had a flyer through my letterbox from Q for the tsv, with a little sample of the exotic blooms hand and body lotion, says it will be under 45 not inc postage, will try and resist as quite fancy the decleor one but this tsv looks good so may not resist, let's hope we don't have too much, which team are you in this time!

Post Thanks / Like

Under 45 + post & 4 easy pays & going on pre-order on wednesday 08/11/17
      Thanks norrie , Fallen Angel thanked for this post

STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

So a choice of Skin nourishing or Exotic blooms in shower cream,hand wash and hand cream
      In large blue or pink box with a smaller flat packed box
      Then in either cleansing balm (smaller size) ginseng toner, pro collagen cream(normal) 30ml
      So they are upselling either option of the body moisturiser already on the web site
      Priced at just under 45.00 plus postage on 4 easy pay plus buy more save more

Post Thanks / Like

Keeley reveals the TSV on her Facebook page, she posted a video today: https://www.facebook.com/keeleyelemis/
      Thanks norrie , China Girl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I had a card today but I din't like the smell of the 'Exotic Blooms' hand lotion--but I never liked the Frangipani (sp?) range either.The Decleor is a winner for me but the Elemis will be a seller anyway without me!

Post Thanks / Like

I was quite surprised on Keeley's Facebook a good few saying they would not be buying. One said she did not get on with the cleansing balm, people jumping in telling her to sell it on!
      Likes boffy liked this post

DONNA

Post Thanks / Like

I got a card, but with the yucky (to me, anyway) skin nourishing hand and nail stuff.

I didn't bother with the video, but saw enough nauseating sycophancy in the comments to understand where Keeley's overweening ego gets fed from!
      Likes Oceanfox , Lemonpop, donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

the cleanser ok, the face cream ok if you get on with it but its downhill from there. hand cream, hand wash, cheap toner and a cream wash shower gel. a lot of fillers this year. i thought they would do the biotech range

Post Thanks / Like

I suppose we will get all the "Team ..." rubbish too.