Elemis Christmas TSV 12/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

l'occitane are good at perfumes and body lotions. i get good comments just by using their soaps or body lotion. i suppose its the quality of the product

I love their floral fragrances and they last well (love Pivoine Delicate but it doesn't last at all)

I know Keeley was up front in the queue for curly hair and was very late to the queue for brains when God was distributing attributes but a lot of what she says makes no sense at all and goes against the guidelines that QVC are governed by.

The Milk Bath will feed your skin from within and the 30ml Pro-Collagen Cream will last you 3 months of day and night usage we just two of the untruths she sprouted during the 15min I watched. I do not know how they let her away with it!

I know Keeley was up front in the queue for curly hair and was very late to the queue for brains when God was distributing attributes but a lot of what she says makes no sense at all and goes against the guidelines that QVC are governed by.

The Milk Bath will feed your skin from within and the 30ml Pro-Collagen Cream will last you 3 months of day and night usage we just two of the untruths she sprouted during the 15min I watched. I do not know how they let her away with it!

i agree totally. anything for the hard sell is our keeley with her pseudo science untruths. but tens of thousands fall for it. her bliss capsules that purge the skin. on my skin they cause a purge of boils.

I tried bliss capsules a few years ago, ended up with red lumpy inflamed spots, mostly on the side of my nose of all places. Took weeks to go away, if this is 'hoovering under your skin' as she likes to say...they can keep it.

On the 5pm hour with Will, someone asked what was best for her daughter's skin, as she had been left with very dry skin following acne treatment (I assume Roaccutane) she was advised to get the exotic blooms tsv!!! She probably meant her facial skin was in need of help? anything to push the exotic blooms out the door, as it was clearly lagging behind in sales :mysmilie_514:

I tried bliss capsules a few years ago, ended up with red lumpy inflamed spots, mostly on the side of my nose of all places. Took weeks to go away, if this is 'hoovering under your skin' as she likes to say...they can keep it.

On the 5pm hour with Will, someone asked what was best for her daughter's skin, as she had been left with very dry skin following acne treatment (I assume Roaccutane) she was advised to get the exotic blooms tsv!!! She probably meant her facial skin was in need of help? anything to push the exotic blooms out the door, as it was clearly lagging behind in sales :mysmilie_514:

to be blunt if your skin is that inflamed you need to go to a dermatologist. they will not recommend highly scented highly irritating essential oils either. hard sell keeley so unprofessional

QVC need to train their guests as well as their presenters better about making unsubstantiated claims.

It also does no good to a brand's credibility and trust factor, if the information given goes against good sense.

I know there appears to be a prevailing wisdom that Keeley is untouchable and a master of sales... but I would like to put it out there that any personable Elemis staffer (be it a beauty therapist, a trainer or whatever) would do as good a job at shifting the units.

I didn't buy this, but occasionally tuned in to the desperately hard sell that was going on throughout the day, from presenter and guest alike.

If QVC are so nervous about the sales, cut back the volume and stop flogging it in every single hour that they broadcast live! That would probably be better than inserting Elemis into every hour leading up to midnight, and every live hour from 9am until the 11pm hour - which they did. It's exhausting. I wasn't surprised to see the Skin Nourishing being the first out the door rather than the obnoxious-sounding Exotic Blooms... too similar in name to the dire Evening Blooms dry oil they did about 5 years ago. I still have 2 bottles of it lurking threateningly in my stash...

In my view, the TSV was better when they offered a single option, rather than a choice of two fragrances... but they've always been very sneaky with their QVC sizes of the products :mysmilie_10:

It was also better before they ratcheted up the prices, for nothing extra.

Maybe next year they could offer a his or hers option, rather than 2 different versions for the women? The men's kit sold out quickly (yes, I know it was way smaller volumes than the women's kit), but the men's kit didn't have sneaky sizes but the proper retail sizes for most of the kit, so it actually represented better value for money in my opinion.

I don't know why people are so enthralled by Keeley. Half the time I can barely make out what she is saying.

Elemis fly her over for the shows not just the TSVs 99% of the time. The other Elemis woman only gets the scraps, though Emer(the Irish woman), got more until she moved to do the US shows.

I have no idea how many followers Keeley has on Facebook,Twitter etc must be thousands if Elemis consider her the golden goose. I will say QVC is a cushy number and all the guest presenters fight to the death to keep it. I wondered if they get bonuses from their companies for the amount sales they get on QVC? Not the normal QVC presenters who will be on contracts.

Now I have said I use Elemis and PCMC if my rosacea is playing up I use and it calms down so it is always my go to. The Sensitive Wash I have used for years and still do, sometimes will wander off to REN Sensitive Wash. For makeup removal the Pro Radiance Cleanser(just bought a large tube on Ebay sealed and with a half size of the eye makeup remover thrown in free), and the PCM face mask again bought a saloon size tube on Ebay the other month. But they do seem to be pushing new products out in recent years. There is a Superfood range coming to match the facial oil, they have had facial oils to match the other ranges too. Unfortunately facial oils from other brands have been going for years, so too late to that party.

I still remember the days of the simple skincare range that Elemis did in white tubes, then they where bought over and suddenly the much more expensive stuff started coming out, hell the SOS balm used to be around £20 then repackaged and suddenly in one bounce it was over £40!

i got my monoi set just now. i can't wait to shower in the shower cream and put the bottle of oil in under the shower to melt. will bring back some lovely memories. haven't used this for many years. came with a lovely lined wash bag:mysmilie_59:

I love PCMC, it is my go to moisturiser. Would love to try the marine oil but I'm wary, has anyone here used it?

No never managed to get a sample that one in the gold bottle broke my and the two SAs on counter out.

I know I read the ingredients for the PCMC oil and a strange ingredient made my very wary of. Cannot remember what it was but thought I don't fancy using that.

Ingredients of Pro-Collagen Marine Oil
Coco-Caprylate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Papaver Orientale (Poppy) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Geraniol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Laminaria Digitata (Kelp) Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca (Golden Seaweed) Extract, Tocopherol, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Citronellol, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Wood Oil, Limonene, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Menthol, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Citral.

Anyone else getting emails about this?

Still at TSV price and easy until this weekend it seems. Only the Exotic Blooms one. On Facebook a few saying they got postcards about ordering it.

Yes I got an email yesterday,saying "last chance to buy" they must be getting desperate to shift it, hope it's not going to be like that one a few years back where it kept on appearing on the screen with the " this really is your last chance to get this" and the elemis girls are coming to collect it now rubbish!

they must have tens of thousands to shift still maybe next year they will order less. its overkill

I got the email too but I didn't buy first time round. I thought it sold out. I wonder if they have as many of these as Dyson hairdryers which they seem to be airing every day. Or is it just when I switch on? My bad luck.

Latest posts

Back